Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures (20537 Views)

Tony Nwulu, Fashanu, Eucharia, Oritse Femi, Kiss Daniels Honoured At Peace Event / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Longeria(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy birthday to a silent achiever, can Tinubu and Buhari attract this timber and caliber?
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by lukasbaker(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Wsdm]Only God knows how Jonathan expect to get Nigerias vote in the next election having surrounded himself with all these un repentant old thieves. Nigerians where deceived to be voting for a new blood in politics(Jonathan), but here we are today. An 80 years BOT chairman and 79 years party chairman( all political and not real ages respectively)[our fadas we continue to rule us since only we know how to do is love party and money as reflected in our today musicials]
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ndi bu ndi.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Cultured(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
He's among the leader of leaders - I'm wishing him many more fruitful and healthy years .
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Tunjman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Longeria: Happy birthday to a silent achiever, can Tinubu and Buhari attract this timber and caliber?

for your info., tinubu's mum's burial was graced by movers and shakers of the society, gbagbe bo se sele o
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by dolphinife: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
See how Dangote dey look like bodyguard to IBB and Abdulsalam....if IBB and Abdulsalam are compelled to release their financial worth and wealth, Dangote's money go be likea learner
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by mbulela: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
where is Boko Haram,when you need them?
If na to bomb innocent women and children plus churches, dem go show up quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by mbulela: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wsdm: Only God knows how Jonathan expect to get Nigerias vote in the next election having surrounded himself with all these un repentant old thieves. Nigerians where deceived to be voting for a new blood in politics(Jonathan), but here we are today. An 80 years BOT chairman and 79 years party chairman( all political and not real ages respectively)
As if the old thieves were not surrounding him when he was voted in with a landslide victory.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Goddex: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
dolphinife: See how Dangote dey look like bodyguard to IBB and Abdulsalam....if IBB and Abdulsalam are compelled to release their financial worth and wealth, Dangote's money go be likea learner

Seriously, this is a gathering of heavyweights.
A whole Dangote is swallowed up and looks like a waiter
So even Baba Obj is not Anenih's mate in age?
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by skyp(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerians have too much respect for criminals, we ve to stop respecting these people because they re nothing but just criminals.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by slimfit1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
One day when it's our turn to rule all their asset will be seized.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
mbulela: where is Boko Haram,when you need them?
If na to bomb innocent women and children plus churches, dem go show up quickly.

Boko boys don't have sense now.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
See them movers and shakers, timbers and calibers, gladiators and charlatans clink glasses, dine and wine while they make sure I sore my fingers analysising and engaging my faculty each time they had a browl with 'sharing' formula on my keyboard.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
A gathering of 90% of Naija's problems!

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Wsdm: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
mbulela:
As if the old thieves were not surrounding him when he was voted in with a landslide victory.
Then why the campaign by the youths for a young blood then? Or is it just a political strategy against Buhari? Honestly all that Jonathan used to campaign for the last election are fast fading away. Only God knows what he will use next time. No wonder he is miltetrizing the whole country.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Btruth: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
What a wasteful 80 years. Will it not have been better for him to have live for just 40 years and touch less privilege's life, than to be 80 years, and yet, he has nothing to show for the youths in his state?

Yoruba adage says: Ka'ku lomode, ko yeni, O san ju ka da'gba osi, ka ma wulo lo./ To die young having achieve a lot, is better than just been old and useless.

The likes of Tony Anenih, Obasanjo, Tukur, Bode George, Babangida, Atiku and others are just nuisance, creating a lot of problem or the other within the society. What are their achievements? Nigeria, under their leadership cannot boast of electricity, good roads, security, good water supply, no education, no stable economy. Yet, this idiots think there's something for them to celebrate?

All of them and their cronies should go and retire and die somewhere. I will take it that Tony Anenih is celebrating is burial anyway.

Awon ole barawo buruku. Bunch of useless thieves. Rogues!

sad
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by kunlekunle: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
saint047: Anineh na real strong man oh,see hw former and present president dey run tinx wit am

na political gathering whereby federal cake and positions would be shared.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by PStacks(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Was this the reason why they blocked the road in Asokoro and I couldn't drive pass! SMH Mtcheeew!
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by tomakint: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is why they called him "Mr Fix it", not even the "Ebora of Owu" can afford to be absent let alone the "Evil Genius" himself! Happy Birthday Chief Anthony Anenih!
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Clitoris(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
BigBelleControl: These BH rats no dey come to party when you need them.
Just imagine what good a BH bomb would do in that gathering igrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by tomakint: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:

If only you know the calibre of the people you called 'Leaders' in Nigeria parlance you won't say that!
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Clitoris(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
tomakint:
If only you know the calibre of the people you called 'Leaders' in Nigeria parlance you won't say that!
I agree. The so called "leaders" are the real BH. They know themselves, that's why the BH boys will not attend same party with their sponsors.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by jadina(f): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gathering of wolves in thieves clothing. angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by tomakint: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
I agree. The so called "leaders" are the real BH. They know themselves, that's why the BH boys will not attend same party with their sponsors.
Not that dear, I mean those guys you got up there are like Oracles, Dibia, Orisa in human form! Simply put they are not 'ordinary men and women' like you and I, hope you got my drift now!
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by jadina(f): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:

it will rid Nigeria of a majority of the bad worms in leadership
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by lukasbaker(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
that is the man....obo i neva c the baba himself baba iyabo.abi dey neva settle baba?that is mr fix it for baba celebratin and i can fine baba.y
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by tatosh: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
The devil at 80
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by antartica(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
May he live long enough to pay for his atrocities.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by proclivity: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
all we need is for the ground to open and every1 present in that ball room to fall in.....yes every one if i were there including me. nigeria will take a turn for the better
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Clitoris(f): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
tomakint:
Not that dear, I mean those guys you got up there are like Oracles, Dibia, Orisa in human form! Simply put they are not 'ordinary men and women' like you and I, hope you got my drift now!
Oh I see. Well, God pass them.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
I wonder why this old men wil not retire to their home nd give room for younger nd vibrate youth to handle the afairs of this country....... Bringin old ideas to his new era.
Re: Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Goddex:

Seriously, this is a gathering of heavyweights.
A whole Dangote is swallowed up and looks like a waiter
So even Baba Obj is not Anenih's mate in age?

OBJ removed 10 yrs from his real age....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) / Igbo Women Join MC To Do Zanku Legwork Dance At An Event / Father Disrupts Daughter’s Wedding In Ghana As Groom Failed To Pay Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.