Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) (20652 Views)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? / Pop-up Tent Available For Sale In Different Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 3:59am On May 24, 2016
Hi there, Brides and Grooms to be. I am a color consultant shocked and I created this board just for you. I love colors and I am interested in how they mix and match. This thread will be a fun thread showing lots of wedding color inspirations. I will keep updating the thread, you can suggest combinations and ask your color questions, you are also free to add to the board. Leggo!
1) The Yellows
Yellow and Grey

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 4:31am On May 24, 2016
Yellow and grey

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 4:38am On May 24, 2016
Yellow and purple. Purple is a royal color and yellow is vivacious. Purple and yellow when combined well can be breathtaking. I special prefer yellow in touches but either way grin , it's a beautiful combination

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 4:39am On May 24, 2016
Purple and yellow...

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 4:54am On May 24, 2016
Yellow and Blue is another one. This combination screams bold and it's not for the faint hearted. Easy to rock, yellow and blue is another charming combination.

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 4:57am On May 24, 2016
The most complementary shade of blue with yellow is the royal blue

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 7:40am On May 25, 2016
RED and YELLOW. This is a color mix for the very brave. It is a loud color mix and also can be very stunning when combined. Another reason to use if Mr Biggs sponsors your wedding grin. Jokes aside, it is can be very beautiful when used with white, grey or even black background. More pictures after the cut.
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 7:46am On May 25, 2016
Red and yellow

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 7:48am On May 25, 2016
Trad...

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 7:49am On May 25, 2016
I love the floral arrangements

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by shollyblingzy: 9:33am On May 25, 2016
Schonebaby:
Hi there, Brides and Grooms to be. I created this board just for you. I love colors and I am interested in how they mix and match. This thread will be a fun thread showing lots of wedding color inspirations. I will keep updating the thread, you can suggest combinations and are also free to add to the board. Leggo!
1) The Yellows
Yellow and Grey

thank you so much Schonebaby for creating this tread, i have been looking for a tread like this, thanks, I appreciate, would follow up to gather more inspirations grin
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:09am On May 25, 2016
YELLOW and TEAL. Beautiful combination. Teal is one of those unique colors that is becoming more popular. It's a beautiful shade of green that when paired with yellow is always a hit.

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:12am On May 25, 2016
shollyblingzy:

thank you so much Schonebaby for creating this tread, i have been looking for a tread like this, thanks, I appreciate, would follow up to gather more inspirations grin

I am happy someone likes it. Thanks for the follow up grin
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:16am On May 25, 2016
Yellow and teal...

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:42am On May 25, 2016
Burgundy is a classy color and timeless...it is often paired with white/cream/ash. however, a widely overlooked stunning combination is burgundy and mustard yellow. Be sure to make the mustard in bits and touches. You can also make the burgundy the secondary color. Anyhow u mix it, it's always stunning. Note that there are different shades of yellow (mustard, custard, neon, pale and so on). However, the most complementary with burgundy is mustard yellow. One of the best third color that one can combine with burgundy and mustard is leafy green or dark blue. Burgundy can also be rocked solo (pantone /monochrome combinations).
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:50am On May 25, 2016
Burgundy and yellow...

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:57am On May 25, 2016
Bridesmaids can wear burgundy and carry small yellow flowers

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Burgundy and cream is another beautiful combination . Husband can put on grey suit.

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 11:33am On May 25, 2016
YELLOW and BLACK. Yeah you heard me black! Black is no longer a taboo as a wedding colour. Black is elegant and sophisticated and as long as you pair the color well, you'll have very fabulous results. I advise to use white as a back ground. You cant go wrong when you pair white with yellow and black.

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
PINK and YELLOW. This combination reminds be of bright and beautiful wild flowers. People think two bright colors do not belong together but I am here to dispel such myths. Pink and yellow is a beautiful pair. I personally prefer baby pink and pale yellow because it is pastel and soft. However fuschia pink and bright yellow is often combined and it is a bright heady feeling.

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Pale yellow and baby pink

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
Love love the pastel baby pink with touch of yellow and green

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
Mint green and yellow
This is another beautiful one. Check it out

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Aitee1: 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
Hello there, please kindly combine peach and white for me with a touch of red or suggest any other nice colors that goes with peach. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by shollyblingzy: 6:28am On May 29, 2016
Nice one OP, pls keep posting, loving d colour combos so far, except that of red nd yellow, when person no be. Mr biggs shareholde well it looks somhw to me though, grin, but love others, they look unique , not commonly used colour for weddings
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Peach is a beautiful color. Since I believe you are using it for your wedding day. You can make the bridesmaids wear peach and carry small red flowers. Another Colour that goes well with peach is grey. Just be versatile in your combination. Mint green also goes with peach
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Peach and grey. Peach and pink

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by Schonebaby: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Peach and mint green

Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by shollyblingzy: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP, more inspired wedding picture na smiley wink
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by slizylindy: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks Op, you are doing a good job.

Please advise if this colour combo will be okay.

A combination of Champagne, turquoise and touch of pink for my white wedding.

Bridesmaid > Champagne
Maid of Honour > Turquoise
Decor will have the three colours (pink will be less).
Reception dress >> I need suggestion...or can i freestyle with any colour?(I'm not too dark in complexion, closer to chocolate)
Asoebi (friends of the bride) >> I need suggestion.
Bouquet colour >> I need suggestion

Thank you.
Re: Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures) by preciousabike: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls can i conbine teal green and ash for bride, yellow and pink for bridesmaid

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Women Join MC To Do Zanku Legwork Dance At An Event / Father Disrupts Daughter’s Wedding In Ghana As Groom Failed To Pay Bride Price / Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.