Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Weetfight: Eva Alordiah Diss Linda Ikeji Calling Her A Liar. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weetfight: Eva Alordiah Diss Linda Ikeji Calling Her A Liar. (755 Views)

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weetfight: Eva Alordiah Diss Linda Ikeji Calling Her A Liar. by AllRoundGist: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2013
Yesterday, Linda Ikeji posted on her blog about Eva Alordiah confessing to child molestation on HotFM Abuja Breakfast Show with Tutu and Cheezy Charles.
The rumor didn't go down well with the Nigerian rap queen as she took to Twitter to confront Linda over the issue. She tweeted
"@lindaikeji wouldn't it be nice to ask questions before publishing shit & making it look like Jesus rove on limousines?"
She didn't stop there, she went on to tweet

"And in the end, gossip Bloggers would be.... Well, gossip Bloggers."
Six hours later, Linda Ikeji replied Eva tweeting
"@EvaAlordiah Lol. I see u're beginning to believe ur own hype. I listened to ur interview, u said it, I quoted u, how is dat shit? #dntblameu"

Eva, i'm sure no one needs to confirm what was aired. Linda, take it easy oh...these are the things that goes with blogging and we know why u nor blame her.
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/tweetfight-eva-alordiah-diss-linda.html

Re: Weetfight: Eva Alordiah Diss Linda Ikeji Calling Her A Liar. by homesteady(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Wetin bring Jesus and limousine enter the matter?? Mtcheeew! She wants to form dope rapper

(1) (Reply)

The Remedies Performed Together After Many Years Of Separation / I Don’t Let Them Sleep With Upcoming Actresses That’s Why Producers Hate Me -eme / Most Nigerian Men Aren’t Romantic — Chelsea Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.