Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wizkid(star Boy) Wants To Thank Me Today! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid(star Boy) Wants To Thank Me Today! (945 Views)

Is Star Boy Wizkid High On Ice Again?! [MUST READ] / Star Boy Wizzy Loves His Weed Sticks... / Download Old School Naija Songs Here And Thank Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid(star Boy) Wants To Thank Me Today! by kudusraji6(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2013
This will bevery hardly for you to believe that Wizkid ayo balogun is trying to thank me Today.......

As we all know that its very difficult to meet some celebrities like Wizkid..but how did I do Wizkid today?

In my account on facebook has been created with many group with Wizkid's name and each of the group has a greatest members that rank among most of celebrities fans group on facebook. But I never post something most interesting in the group such as neither news about Wizkid nor photo of Wizkid. But today I did it and it was very interesting and that make many more of the members of the group like Wizkid and decided to take a good action for him an advantage in his succeed.

Please Wizkid if you wished to comment here don't type "thank you" or any gratitude words because I don't like it....

Re: Wizkid(star Boy) Wants To Thank Me Today! by JomecsG: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2013
re u sure?
Re: Wizkid(star Boy) Wants To Thank Me Today! by kudusraji6(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Baba 419 ,,sorry , I never learn english Datz why...I only learn french,,in benin rep,,,

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Terry G – Chop Chicken And Die / Blind Rapper Wins Rap Battle In UNILAG / Best Lyricist OF Dorobucci Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.