Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! (681 Views)

Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up / African Record Labels Companies Contacts / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by missbola: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by IAmDrizzle: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good day, my names are Edozie Austin,my stage name's Drizzle. I'm an artist. I sing and do rap α little, but basically I sing(hip hop, Я и B,) here's the link to my hit single! www.chocboiz.com/drizzle-on-the-floor (my BBM pin-322f598f, Phone number-08122563457)
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by missbola: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
We are currently registering
upcoming artistes for
numerous musical shows
slated for december.Selected
artistes will earn at least 20
thousand naira per show. Send your track and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by Emkid(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gist me on how to send this bio and song,i believe i can make wave.
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by mars123(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
i find it hard to believe but on d other hand,me broke lyk mr glass...are u fo real tho cus i got a little rep already nd i need cash badly nd gud sponsors too.
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by ettaetta(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
This guy if fake. After sending your song to him he will ask you to send money to his account
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by hornytonia(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
@etta, Am a female singer,have being to radio stations,djs to play my music,and they ask me for huge amount of money.You dont expect your song to be promoted totally free of charge,even big artistes pay for promotion.
This guy is a marketer at Alaba market,Lagos.He also has connections with djs.I registered with a paltry sum of 1k,and now,my track is on december alaba mixtape to be marketed nationwide!
God bless you sir!!!
Re: Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! by JoshMccall(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Song Write Up For Sale / DJ Turntable Plus Original Numark Headphones And One Monitor Speaker For Sale / I Need A Audio Interface .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.