Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan (693 Views)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan by futbolman: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2013

After passing a medical examination with flying colors, it is now done and dusted that Nigeria international Kenneth Omeruo will be on the books of Europa League champions Chelsea in the 2013-2014 season.

Liverpool are showing interest in taking young Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo on loan. Swansea and West Bromwich Albion have also expressed an interest in the Nigeria international.

Omeruo, 19, has been granted a five year work permit by the Home Office but Chelsea want to loan him out so he can develop. The Nigeria centre-back can also play right-back.

Chelsea had farmed out the 19 - year - old central defender to Dutch club ADO Den Haag to gain regular first team action.

'Kenneth Omeruo is delighted with his return to Chelsea. The main squad is in the United States.

'For now, he has to train with the Under 21 team until they get back. And he took part in training on Saturday morning.

Kenneth Omeruo has been handed the number 51 jersey by the Londoners.

http://futbolgist.com/2013/08/05/liverpool-hoping-to-bring-in-chelsea-defender-omeruo-on-loan/

A member of the Super Eagles winning team, I strongly believe he needs game time to develop so it might not be a good move to go a team like Liverpool for now.
Re: Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan by nerodenero: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
futbolman:

A member of the Super Eagles winning team, I strongly believe he needs game time to develop so it might not be a good move to go a team like Liverpool for now.
What he needs is playing time and if Liverpool will give him the opportunity to actualising playing time, I think he should go.
Re: Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan by Mpeace(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2013
I don't believe all these gossips until the manager speaks. Na so arsenalk sign Higiune, suarez, torres, drogba, dzeko, roney, lamard, terry etc
Re: Liverpool Hoping To Bring In Chelsea Defender Omeruo On Loan by futbolman: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
nerodenero: What he needs is playing time and if Liverpool will give him the opportunity to actualising playing time, I think he should go.

Do you actually think he can confidently stake a claim to a first team shirt there now, with the likes of Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger and Kolo Toure in their ranks? That's a tall order for a youngster in a competitive league like EPL.

(1) (Reply)

Dsa Soccer Trial. / Free Online Streaming Sports. Tennis, Football, Basketball, Racing, Golf, Volley / Am Ready For Ethiopian Clash - Omeruo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.