Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Youth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Youth (463 Views)

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / For Interesting Topics On Nigerian Youth Challenges And Empowerment / What Is The Relevance Of A University Degree To A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Youth by dgamechanger: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
This it the message to the Nigerian youth...

we have been blinded and fooled by our leaders, being played like a game of chess by political leaders, we have sold our rights and voices. we don’t even know our rights in this country because its being dictated for us. the questions is, who are the Nigerian youths? what are there rights? all this i would explain in the next paragraph of my letter.

Some one asked me “whats the difference between the old versions of cars and the newer versions” and i replied “they are faster, smarter, modernized , well equipped, and more sleeker”. now that should be the definition of the youth!, we are faster than our fathers, we are well equipped than our fathers and sleeker. but the Nigerian youths are ignorant of there identity
continue reading and please share your own opinion at http://9jaspokesman./ http://9jaspokesman./

(1) (Reply)

ASUU/FG: FG Approves N130 Billion For Infrastructure, Allowances / Kwara State Varsity To Change Abubakar Sola Saraki University (ASSU) / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University 2013\2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.