Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed (791 Views)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye / SHOCKING- Rapper Eva Reveals Her Celebrity Crush...pix inclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed by chomboc: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
The ChildNotBride saga is still throwing up surprises here and there. And the latest one is a confession from one of Nigeria's finest female rapper, Eva Alordiah. The beautiful lady, who once declared that it's her mum who will look for a husband for her, has opened up on how she was molested in her home When asked during a live radio interview at Hot FM Abuja why no one has heard her voice on the matter of the moment, the ChildNotBride campaign, Eva said it is a difficult issue for her.

http://www.naijazip..com/2013/08/i-was-molested-as-child-female-rapper.html#.Uf9KIKwzKZc

Re: I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed by dplomaticVal: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
And she expcts us to giv her a standing ovation embarassed?
Re: I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed by Daresh(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
dplomaticVal: And she expcts us to giv her a standing ovation embarassed?

Only from a steroid man will u hear carp like this. Your daughter will be r4ped as a child and we would see what you say about it.
Re: I Was Molested As A Child, Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Confessed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Daresh:

Only from a steroid man will u hear carp like this. Your daughter will be r4ped as a child and we would see what you say about it.
Take it easy cry
Daresh:

Take it easy

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Bares It All For OREZI [pictures] / Photos:Abuja's Top Celebrities Storm CEO Miss Ambassador For Peace Birthday Bash / American Star Brandy Performs For Empty Seats In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.