Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Danish Visa Inquiry /help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danish Visa Inquiry /help (926 Views)

Austrian student visa inquiry / General Indian Visa Inquiry (medical, Business, Studies And Tourism) / 2013/2014 Danish Summer Language Students In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danish Visa Inquiry /help by blackcookie(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
I just got a confirmation that the Danish Immigration gave a directive for the Swedish embassy to issue me a VISA.
Bearing in mind that there is no Denmark Embassy in Nigeria. I do not know how long it takes for them to treat this.
Can anyone help me with the idea of how long it will take? What i want to do over there is time bound.
Thank you guys.
Re: Danish Visa Inquiry /help by henrychubayo: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Visit the swedish Embassy in Asokoro and present your case to them. Or you can phone them. But am sure that embassies like Norway can also issue you visa, Work hard and don't stay alone waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Help! - Lost Nigerian Passport / Doing Masters In Estonia Versus Northern Cyprus / 10 Facts About The Titanic That You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.