Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December (39666 Views)

Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Davidoff2000: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Richard Mofe Damijo’s first son, Kome, is set to walk down the aisle with his lover, Eniola.

RMD as Richard is fondly called, made this known via an sms to his close allies that December 12 and 14, 2013 have been picked tentatively for the wedding of his son.

“Pls save 12th & 14th Dec in ur diary for the union of our son Kome & his love Eniola, pls keep them in your prayer and more updates to come later. Warm Regards…JMD & RMD.”

The delta born young man, a graduate of the London School of Business & Finance, who lives in Winnepeg, Mannitoba and is set to marry his yoruba heartthrob, Eniola abiodun.

Congrats to the couple and my Oga at the top, RMD.

http://myabujachronicles.com/rmds-son-kome-set-to-marry/

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by stevecantrell: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nice !

I don't think he's Jumobi's or May Ellen's son.

Is he a love child ?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
RMD has a son this old shocked and i have been crushing on him all this years wen i culd have hooked up with a younger version.
RMD i love you embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Davidoff2000: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
lol...its not too late..you have now till december, to get your paws on him

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by kntrovasialmi: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow! Never knew he has such a grown-up son.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is he MEE's son?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Temismith(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dammits, these couple re fyns sha oo...

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by dasparrow: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Post

The girl is pretty. Both of them look good. I wish them all the best.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by oliidell(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Joavid: RMD has a son this old shocked and i have been crushing on him all this years wen i culd have hooked up with a younger version.

Lmao.U r a clown.

Dude got swag. Gal not bad
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
He's dad is cuter

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
I know this thread will hit front page. Let me quickly register my registration
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by tpia5: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
hmm, who is his mother?

he looks like the dad sha, never knew rmd had a grown son, these celebrities can hide things. . . . . . . . . .

but this im girlfriend face hard small, would like to see the girl who attempts stealing her man.. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by tpia5: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
careytommy: Is he MEE's son?

MEE had a daughter, not aware she had a son and i'm not even sure they were married up to a year
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
tpia@:

MEE had a daughter, not aware she had a son and i'm not even sure they were married up to a year
yes...i remember that now.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by StellaBella(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
RMD, our own Denzel Washington. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Congratz to them...beautiful wife.

Its WINNIPEG and MANITOBA...not what's written there.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by hrhobi1(m): 3:17am On Aug 06, 2013
That isn't Komes picture . That is definately not the kome I know back den in Omole estate.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by tellwisdom: 4:14am On Aug 06, 2013
So how's that my concern if this boi is getting married??

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by 99cent: 5:18am On Aug 06, 2013
like this comment if you used to have a crush on RMD back in d days grin kiss

14 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by 3ace(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2013
tpia@:
hmm, who is his mother?

he looks like the dad sha, never knew rmd had a grown son, these celebrities can hide things. . . . . . . . . .

but this im girlfriend face hard small, would like to see the girl who attempts stealing her man.. . . . . .
I wouldn't blame them if they hide their private life o. Journalists can be very annoying sometimes. They investigate your private life particularly to know whether you have scandals and sell it to the world to make money. Look at the way dem dey provoke my Omawunmi recently. Bloggers are even worse.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by vannieberry(f): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Davidoff2000: Richard Mofe Damijo’s first son, Kome, is set to walk down the aisle with his lover, Eniola.

RMD as Richard is fondly called, made this known via an sms to his close allies that December 12 and 14, 2013 have been picked tentatively for the wedding of his son.

“Pls save 12th & 14th Dec in ur diary for the union of our son Kome & his love Eniola, pls keep them in your prayer and more updates to come later. Warm Regards…JMD & RMD.”

The delta born young man, a graduate of the London School of Business & Finance, who lives in Winnepeg, Mannitoba and is set to marry his yoruba heartthrob, Eniola abiodun.

Congrats to the couple and my Oga at the top, RMD.

http://myabujachronicles.com/rmds-son-kome-set-to-marry/

I tot his kids we're still teens lol neva knew he had a son dis old..... Omg
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by doubleking(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2013
RMD had his first son at d age of 19.Warri no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Airforce1(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2013
babe_online: Congratz to them...beautiful wife.

they live in the city I live in... cheesy cheesy

Its WINNIPEG and MANITOBA...not what's written there

Ok you've been noticed.. What next undecided

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nomski0(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2013
Cute couple. Wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2013
They look happy and in love... Hope its not just for show
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by MrAboki: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
WHat is that Semi-Fine boy doing with that Ugly girl?!

Kome!! SO you no see all those Edo babes wey make sense for area to marry abi?!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good 4 RMD.
Last Bullet:
Joavid: RMD has a son this old shocked and i have been crushing on him all this years wen i culd have hooked up with a younger version.
Eh yah, bad destiny. U 4 manage RMD Jnr (Kome) but he's now taken. Shey u go try ur luck 4 my backyard. I resemble RMD small.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Isiterere(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
alright. Wishing them a fruitful marital life in advance.
BTW when will Rita,Genny etc get married? now that RMD son is about getting marry.
Maybe na when Omotola and Ramsey Noah children are doing it.
Don't hate on me o; have u eaten today
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Babymyne: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
e mean sey RMD don take style tey o! The dude really took after his father.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Good 4 RMD.
Last Bullet:
Eh yah, bad destiny. U 4 manage RMD Jnr (Kome) but he's now taken. Shey u go try ur luck 4 my backyard. I resemble RMD small.
Liar! Na Segun you resemble. grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bride's maid things. Lemme go get my dress ready smiley
Hopefully... wink

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by sexkillzisagoat(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yoruba and Delta...a compatible duo both in character and everything! undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.