Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps (2647 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls,I need people to tell me how one can permanently cure bumps that come as a result of shaving one's beards. What can I use for it?
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by Raybel(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bros believe me, i do feel your anxiety.i once had a friend who dealt with this same problem.it's not really easy.but, there was a cream he used, and surprisingly,it cleared his bumps. Maybe you should give it a trial.you can call me on 08132925399
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by uchbabybaby: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls kindly tell us the name of the cream if you want to help.tanks
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by Manweysabi(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2013
apply neo medrol daily.

try and be shaving every 4/5 days.
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks for your contributions. I will do just that
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by remedyconsult: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
As a razor blade moves across the skin, it can cause nicks, scratches or razor burnand bumps leaving the skin irritated and dry. Gentleman’s Aftershave is an alcohol-free aftershave in a clean, masculine scent. It has stabilized Aloe Vera gel, combined with a unique blend of lubricants and moisturizers, doubles as a silky, smooth skin conditioner. The Aloe Vera mixed with special conditioners such as Rosemary and Chamomile, this alcohol-free formula will gently sooth ur skin.For this aftershave contact them at 21/23,Aromire Avenue,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja,FLP Nig.Ltd,08077151037,08030424466
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by baaliyah(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Neo medro used to b the solution when it was imported, two or three applications will clear them. But now forget it. I tried shaving stick last month I knew my body reacts to it, guess what? 2 million bumps all over. I bought this GENTLEMANS PRIDE. It is clear now. I shave every day with clipper and use 'safe cut' after shave. It s working for me. U need to study ur body and ur rate of hair growth, what method of shaving- razor, clipper or powder ans all that.
Re: What Can I Use To Permanently Cure After Shave Bumps by nonyeluv1(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
you can buy the gentleman's pride through me. it is a wonderful product. order yours now

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Infection And Infertility / A Robot-doctor / God cures depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.