Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth (432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth by kpakpandoN(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
SALVATIOn EATRIES..THE only Free Fast Food in The World.'HE who Believes in Me Shall Hunger and Thirst No More'...............MENU:DIVINE health,DIVINE Provision,GIFT OF Righteousness,HOLINESS,VICTORY over Sin,VICTORY IN ALL You Do,DIVINE protection,ASSURANCE OF Eternal Life,And Every Spiritual Blessing in Christ Jesus and Our Most Interesting Package:GOD INDWELLING,THE Greatest Personality on Earth,THE Holy Spirit Ever Present to Help You,GUIDE you,TEACH you,INTERCEDE for You! ..Signed Jesus!YES,ITS too Good to Be Real, Its All Been Paid For,HIS Precious Blood Saved the World Just Come In Believe and Receive Him and You Have Eternal Life!WHAT more Can One Ask For?O!WHAT Joy,WE ARE Complete In Him!HE TAKES us Out to the Green Pastures leads us besides still waters,HE never Leaves Us,IN THE storms He is With Us,THROUGH THE waters,HE IS with Us. "Many People are Not Enjoyin this Glorious Life" PLEASE I beg You Ask Jesus Into Your Life,JESUS wants You,HE Loves You, He Gave his All for You, YOU can Trust Him wit All of You. I am Pleadin with You. THIS IS AN experience that Begins Your Life,PURPOSE AND Satisfaction Only in Jesus!GLORY TO THE Father of Our Lord Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness Or Thanksgiving, Which Should Come First? / Worship God, Come Adore The King Of Glory / The Search Is On And The Stage Is Set. Do U Think U Have What It Takes To Take H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.