Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland (10415 Views)

A Date With Your Best Writer / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / J K Rowling Best Writer Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
The stories I read so far are awesome, being addicted to reading stories, I spent much of my time on literature /writing section I read more than 50 stories so far or so and the best writers I will commend are :
Chistar
Mynd_44
Frank3.16
Dygeasy
Glowingscene
Eze promoe
HumbledbYGrace
Larry-Sun
Mazi_Omenuko .
flow1759
Redmosquito
...... Yeah we have a lot of good writer here but the listed above are the bomb for ME. Mind you best of all is Chistar01, I know must of you will say he is not but complicated love story is the best story so far I READ.
you can add yours maybe I can go through them and read thanks
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by jumzzy448: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2013
You cannot really pick one writer over the other because they all have their unique way and style of writing. The truth is they are all good.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by MrTroll(m): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Seun Osewa. For writing the program that is Nairaland.tongue

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by emmabest2000(m): 3:58am On Aug 06, 2013
dryakson: The stories I read so far are awesome, being addicted to reading stories, I spent much of my time on literature /writing section I read more than 50 stories so far or so and the best writers I will commend are :
Chistar
Mynd_44
Frank3.16
Dygeasy
Glowingscene
Eze promoe
HumbledbYGrace
Larry-Sun
Mazi_Omenuko .
flow1759
Redmosquito
...... Yeah we have a lot of good writer here but the listed above are the bomb for ME. Mind you best of all is Chistar01, I know must of you will say he is not but complicated love story is the best story so far I READ.
you can add yours maybe I can go through them and read thanks
Are you a learner ? Where is Ishilove and Princesa ?

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Clemzy16(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Obviously the answer is not far fetched. Flow1759 is the best writer in this section, even the other people listed above will agree to that.

"buh the guy dey form sumhw sha, dnt ask me hw. . ." *winks*
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Obinnau(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Trying to compare this writer to that writer is somehow like trying to compare living in abuja or lagos, everybody has their own way of comprehension and genre of literature, i may like romance and hate thrillers or action, while another folk likes an entirely different genre, i would say the romance writer is the best while the folk will prefer the other authour over my choice. Dont try to compare, they are all good writers. You know sit down one day and think of a storyline, believe me i have tried and its not an easy thing, they are all endowed with talents, let them be.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by tijehi(f): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Its definitely Omolola, Glowingscene and Repogirl

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Clemzy16: Obviously the answer is not far fetched. Flow1759 is the best writer in this section, even the other people listed about will agree to that.

"buh the guy dey form sumhw sha, dnt ask me hw. . ." *winks*
yeah I must say flow1759 is very good but for me Chistar01 way of writing is the best, using a straight forward and simply English. My opinion tho
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Cavalli(f): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
frank3:16 n repogal d redst na counterfeict
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2013
dryakson: yeah I must say flow1759 is very good but for me Chistar01 way of writing is the best, using a straight forward and simply English. My opinion tho
shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Cavalli: frank3:16 n repogal d redst na counterfeict
Is this Efik or Swahili??

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Grammar Police:
Is this Efik or Swahili??

angry angry
It will be a lot better if you stayed off this section. I will have none of that here
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
@op: Thread title

"Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best
Witter Here on Nairaland by Grammar
Police:"

undecided

*WRITER* angry
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
It will be a lot better if you stayed off this section. I will have none of that here
...Mynd_44, I am a new member and a lover of the lit section, but what my eyes have seen my mouth cannot tok am...I am also allergic to bad grammar. It is in everybody's best interest that we are not subjected to bad grammar. We should correct it wherever, whenever angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2013
I have told you. Keep this up and you will be getting a long ban. Last warning
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Jonranti(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Personally, i think the best writer here in nairaland is Mazi_Omenuko

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Grammar Police: @op: Thread title

"Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best
Witter Here on Nairaland by Grammar
Police:"

undecided

*WRITER* angry

sorry I used auto correct software to type that why, well modify it now thanks
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by c0ast0l: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2013
dryakson: The stories I read so far are awesome, being addicted to reading stories, I spent much of my time on literature /writing section I read more than 50 stories so far or so and the best writers I will commend are :
Chistar
Mynd_44
Frank3.16
Dygeasy
Glowingscene
Eze promoe
HumbledbYGrace
Larry-Sun
Mazi_Omenuko .
flow1759
Redmosquito
Incomplete list without ZUBY77, Although he's not in literature section but, he is a Bomb !!
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by slap1(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Everyone has an opinion, so a concensus will be far-fetched. Some writers don't have the time, resources, or presence of mind to post their stories here.
Finally, I don't support the admittedly inevitable idea of comparing writers; it's usually as successful as counting stars.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
slap1: Everyone has an opinion, so a concensus will be far-fetched. Some writers don't have the time, resources, or presence of mind to post their stories here.
Finally, I don't support the admittedly inevitable idea of comparing writers; it's usually as successful as counting stars.
there is always the best in the midst of the best.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by slap1(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2013
dryakson: there is the best in the midth if the best
EDIT.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dlight1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Overall that 'll be very difficult to ascertain since they all av their uniqueness

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Johnchike(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd44, leave grammar-police alone. What do you feel like? The United Nations? Stop letting this 'moderator' stuff get into your head. I see nothing wrong in Grammar Police asking if it's Efik or Swahili. Ban me if you like, I can use the break to check other sites. Ehmm, lest I forget, personally I prefer flow and Larry sun, and Ishilove too.

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
dryakson: sorry I used auto correct software to type that why, well modify it now thanks
shocked shocked

*that's*

*I will modify it*

angry

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by GrammarPolice: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Johnchike: Mynd44, leave grammar-police alone. What do you feel like? The United Nations? Stop letting this 'moderator' stuff get into your head. I see nothing wrong in Grammar Police asking if it's Efik or Swahili. Ban me if you like, I can use the break to check other sites. Ehmm, lest I forget, personally I prefer flow and Larry sun, and Ishilove too.
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

This is the literature section. We readers are owed correctly written grammar!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Johnchike(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Grammar Police:

This is the literature section. We readers are owed correctly written grammar!!!! angry
Yeah, that's right.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Clemzy16(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Grammar Police:

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
You were warned
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Johnchike(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44: You were warned
In your mind, that's an achievement right?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Top 3 writers
reporgirl
sera sade
princesa

mehn, de r de best

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Clemzy16(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2013
jodeer: Top 3 writers
reporgirl
sera sade
princesa

mehn, de r de best
"guy you be woman wrapper"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by rofemiguwa(f): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2013
Frank 3:16,repogal,glowingscenes,princesa,mynd44,omolola,larrysun.these are the best for me because they write their story in order to drive home a point.or rather they tell a good story and are focused and don't bore me wit unnecessary details that add to the bulk of the story witout any meaning.I love frank coz he delivers hot and right on tym.I don't have to forget the begining of the story before I reach the end.glow too.generally I tink most of the writers are good in their own way.I know its not easy to construct a story and put it up there.so a big shout out to all u great writers here.I love u all and I do appreciate ur works.thumbs up.this is my fav section,then food section grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Against Her Wishes / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) / Grammarly/turnitin/chatgpt/quillbot/wordtune/article Forge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.