Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria (793 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) / Fire Razed Two Buildings In Lagos / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria by remmyjay01: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2013
At HulkSolid Bricks we have successfully formulated Interlocking Stabilized Compressed Clay Bricks.... This is hydraform style construction blocks which makes construction more affordable and durable than the regular sandcrete blocks!
Re: Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria by All4good: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello Remmy.
You allowed this thread to go cold.
I have a project am looking at using Clay bricks (Hydraform precisely). But would be interest to know if yours is better priced.
If you are still in business, kindly send me pictures of your bricks, the machine and compressive test result if any. Thank you.

my mail is[b] info.ceegon@gmail.com[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria by All4good: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
ARE YOU PLANNING TO USE GYPSUM BOARDS OR ACOUSTIC CEILINGS? THEN YOU NEED THIS....

ANCO Fire/Insulation Blanket

Applications
TextraFINE® System 9000 can be used in a wide variety of applications. Supplied in rolls, it is used as a resilient insulation in a wide variety of tanks and vessels operating from temperatures as high as 450°F to cryogenic. Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 has been used throughout the world in the construction of double wall LNG, LPG, Nitrogen etc… tanks as a key component in the compaction control, expansion/contraction joints system as well as deck insulation and other general requirements.

INDUSTRIAL INSULATION; EXPANSION JOINTS; BUILDING INSULATION; FIRE PROTECTION AND ACOUSTIC CEILINGS

Performance
Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 is available in a number of thickness density combinations as required by the customer's specific needs. However, nominal density is 1.0 lbs/cu. ft. (16 kg/m3) thickness from 2 in. (50mm) to 6 in. (152mm). TextraFINE® 9000 has low thermal conductivity common to fibrous glass insulation and in addition is very easy to work with producing very little dust. It is easy to cut and fabricate. Because of its superior mechanical properties it withstands handling during installation and resists damage due to foot traffic. As a result of its exceptional resilience Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 provides additional benefits in transportation cost. Due to its' complete recovery following compression, rolled material can be greatly reduced in bulk, saving up to 1/3 in transportation volume and cost.

Contact Us:

Re: Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria by remmyjay01: 12:11pm On May 30, 2015
All4good:
Hello Remmy.
You allowed this thread to go cold.
I have a project am looking at using Clay bricks (Hydraform precisely). But would be interest to know if yours is better priced.
If you are still in business, kindly send me pictures of your bricks, the machine and compressive test result if any. Thank you.

my mail is[b] info.ceegon@gmail.com[/b]

Good day sir yes we're still very much in business. Ours is an advancement in d hydraform technology as our building system eliminates the post n beams system reducing the cost of concreting required. I have attached a few pictures for u to see

Re: Sustainable Solution To Collapsing Buildings In Nigeria by MrRitchie: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls I need this bricks for a 2 bedrm bungalow at ota ogun state, give me more information pls

(1) (Reply)

Ramming Floor Filling Machine / Multi-room Audio Video Distribution Systems / 23 Acres Of Land Facing The Lagos/epe Exp. Way For Sale . N5m/plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.