Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World (16720 Views)

Meet Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Dora Who Got Rich By Being A Makeup Artist(pics / Photo: Meet Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter.. Ebuka / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Od31(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2013
She loves keeping people guessing and has always protected her daughter, Ebuka Nnaji from public eyes but it seems she's ready to show off.

Check out a few pics of mother and daughter below:
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/42533.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2013
ummmmmm... if dat's rili her daughter then d papa of dat gal na winch.. he knew he was ugly n he went ahead to seed beautiful Genevieve... u see d end product now?? *i shake my head* thank goodness her mama's beauty helped cover some..
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Prittygift(f): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2013
This is not her daughter!!! I disagree with you.........
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by kreamidiva(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2013
finally shows her to the world indeed!
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by TexasCowboy(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
She's old enough. Genny will be a granny soon.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Enegod(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2013
too much make-up..she must be ugly..

1 Like

Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Jaideyone(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: too much make-up..she must be ugly..

you call this ugly kindly show us pictures of your sisters and your girl friends.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Cashio(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Like say she go even first her mother marry sef!

1 Like

Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Cashio(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Prittygift: This is not her daughter!!! I disagree with you.........
taa sharap!!!...wetin u sabi.pikin wey she born wen she bin 14 yrs old.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by aijaydiva(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2013
She doesnt look classy and ajebo enuff to be genny's daughter :/ undecided
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by biafranqueen: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2013
She is pretty kiss like mama
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Dovahkiin(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2013
see eyebrows , she aite sha , 4/10 wld bang smiley
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Masta01(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2013
another world for ugly:-)
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Mubby4luv(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
I wouldn't say she is Ugly after such Heavy make up. Buh She Carry Last
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Wot a name for a chic
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by toyorsiii(f): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
genny is super pretty...dunno bou her daughter...she sure doesn't take after her mama
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by vannieberry(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
She's nt as cute as d mum, maybe she luks lyk her dad.........lol
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
hey! whc of em z d dota... cos m seeing double

1 Like

Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Texas.Cowboy:
She's old enough. Genny will be a granny soon.
na u wan give d dota belle?
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Truman155(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Choiii Now i know why she was hidden all this while *beauty and the beast* just singing..........in arabic
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Ogoanita(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Truman155: Choiii Now i know why she was hidden all this while *beauty and the beast* just singing..........in arabic
undecided
Truman155: Choiii Now i know why she was hidden all this while *beauty and the beast* just singing..........in arabic
tanks uve said it all,,,,,,,,, all d tins in my mind
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by dacare(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Make una shine una eyes wella,chimebuka Ȋ̝̊§ not genevieve daughter but kid sister,chimebuka Ȋ̝̊§ the last daughter of mr and mrs nnaji and a graduate of mass communication.thanks
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
She is supposed to be 18 nd she doesnt look like it, she looks like she's in her mid 20's already. I doubt itz her daughter, moreover she has succeded in twistin everybody's head with several pics claming to be her daughter. ;DShe is supposed to be 18 nd she doesnt look like it, she looks like she's in her mid 20's already. I doubt itz her daughter, moreover she has succeded in twistin everybody's head with several pics claming to be her daughter.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by francafrank(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
na wao for us o when she didn't show you complained now that she has shown (abi exposed) you still complain; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Monkey no fine him mama like am.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by summbie(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
chimebuka attended same sec skul wit me,F.G.G.C,AKURE,infact she was my set,(05).wat she told us den was dat she's geneieve's younger sister,dats why i still find it hard 2 bliv,cos she shld b in her early 20s nt 18yrs old
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
i did not need to look at the pic twice to kow that gal is not her dota.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Omobarca: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
They do not look alike, but she is pretty.
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by Dosoq(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=summbie] @ moderator,dis is my comment,bt its bearing another name,abeg,wetin de apen abi una don de still ppl's comment? chimebuka attended same sec skul wit
me,F.G.G.C,AKURE,infact she was my set,(05).wat she told us den was dat
she's geneieve's younger sister,dats why i still find it hard 2 bliv,cos
she shld b in her early 20s nt 18yrs old[/quote]
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by tawa89(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
These bloggers and their cheap lies. The worst part is that they all copy eachother's nonsense.
@ OP thats her Sis Theodore Ebuka Nnaji
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by graciaschiggy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
kreamidiva: finally shows her to the world indeed!
. Y she finally show Sh for hol am dia grin
Re: Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World by dobys(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Truman155]Choiii Now i know why she was hidden all this while *beauty and the beast* just singing..........in arabic[/quote

haba now she aint dt bad, just dt she jst didnt tk her mums beauty she may luk lyk her dad

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / Sextape Of James Brown Leaks (video) / Eva Mendes Hot Pictures, Bikini Shoot, Pictures, Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.