Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Learn How To Order For Blackberry, Laptops And Other Gadgets For As Low As 5k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Order For Blackberry, Laptops And Other Gadgets For As Low As 5k (844 Views)

How To Start GSM Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria With As Low As #5k / Christmas Is Ere Again!order Hampers 4 That Special Person ( From As Low As 5k ) / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Order For Blackberry, Laptops And Other Gadgets For As Low As 5k by teebaxy(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Before we go deep into the main content of Today, This is a Warning for any lucky person who see dis page.WARNINGembarassedcolor=#000000]If you are not ready to Live a much More better Life than you've been Living or Make Money than before please leave this trend because this is 100 percent confirmed.
[/color]Are you an undergraduate student or a graduate? civil servant or a NYSC corpe? Here is a business that can fetch you whopping amount of 150,000 Nair a. This is open to all class.
Are you tied of being broke or calling your parent for financial support? This Business will make you quit any other Business because you are into because its 100 percent Reliable,Profitable and easier to carry out.
Do you wish to start an Home based-importation business, That is importing Laptops, Blackberry, Ipads, wrist watch in Bulk or for your own use right from the comfort of your very own Living room or even Kitchen without breaking the bank and have your packages delivered to you right here in Nigeria?

[b]HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS AND AND HOW MUCH PROFIT CAN I MAKE?
This is a very good question that i know you would like to ask, there is no specific amount of Money you can make on campus or in your area or online doing this importation business.
Blackberry:- Imagine buying a blackberry curve 2 phone at the rate of #5,000 and selling it at the rate of #13,000that same day or week, you gained #8,000 without stress because BlackBerry phones are Hot cakes, now imagine you order for 20 pieces of curve 2, That is #5,000 at 20 pieces= 8,000 * 20= #160,000 on just 20 pieces of blackberry curve 2.
Laptop:- Again, this is another master bomb. Laptop importation business can fetch you you 8 months salary in just a week. believe me, most boys in Ikeja are into this and will never reveal the secret to anyone for no reason.
with little amount you can start importing laptop for your personal use, friends in school. imagine being able to order for a neat and clean Toshiba 2011 Model for just $109, that is equivalent to #16,350 and you sell at the rate of #45,000, that is #28,000 plus or on just one laptop. Now, imagine you order for 10 Laptops, you will make over #280,000 on just 10 piece.
This is a tested and trusted business, no one has failed in it, it is suitable for all class have pple... dont wait join the train of heavy earners doing this importation business today. Note:- if you miss this your generation will never forgive you.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
1.How can i receive the products after ordering online? All your goods will be shipped down to the address you provided when ordering for the product, your doorstep
2.How long dose it take to receive the Goods ? ok, it depends on which of the courier services you are using,you will have the privilege to select any with info about their period. DHL take just 3- 4 days to deliverto any state in Nigeria while some takes weeks or even month.
3.How can i pay for this goods online? with your GTbank, Ecobank, Zenith bank ATM, thats All.
4.How secure of Genuine is this? This is 100 percent Genuine, myself and millions of people are using the site on a daily basis

HOW CAN I ORDERR FOR THIS MANUAL ON CHEAP BLACKBERRY AND LAPTOP IMPORTATION?
The manual cost just #1,500
Note: the manual contains all the procedure needed to start ordering for your goods without assistance from anyone.
To oder for this manual pay #1,500 into any of the Account below:-
GTBANK
Account Name: Oyelade Omotayo
Account Number: 0035446339
>> After payment send your Name, Email Address, teller number and name of the bank you paid for via sms to : 08131168186
Note: only verified payment will be attended to. i won't send anything if don't confirm your payment.

[/font]

(1) (Reply)

. / Make 1000$ 500$ Anytime Using Ur Pm Account / Guaranteed Access To Collateral Free Loans And Grants Asap!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.