Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. (3773 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. by buchibrand(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Please i need you all to recommend the best handset(iphone,Android,blackberry) and laptop Repair and Training centres you know in Lagos. Please i dont need where they teach theory without Practicals. Thanks
Re: The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. by buchibrand(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Where are the phone engineers here. Please i need your input on this topic.
Re: The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. by samrovers: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
buchibrand:
Where are the phone engineers here. Please i need your input on this topic.
Need your own money? Well, you need the skills to make your own money! There are over 140 million mobile phones and 50 million laptops in Nigeria. This is money waiting to be made! Start fixing these devices by enrolling for the McDorsey training program for Mobile Phone, Decoder and Laptop Repairs.
McDorsey will also support you to set up & run your own repair center! Apply today by clicking on the following link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form For more further information please contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 4. White 32gb. Brand New. Call Me Charles 08083956361 . 75k / Rechargeable Bulbs And Lamps / SOLD. USA Used HP Elite Book 2560p Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.