Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Meet 10-year-old Nigerian Who Made Forbes Magazine History - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 10-year-old Nigerian Who Made Forbes Magazine History (684 Views)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / Meet 10 Hollywood/british Actors And Actresses Of Yoruba And Igbo Origin / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 10-year-old Nigerian Who Made Forbes Magazine History by NonsoB: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vWGsBL1pETU/UgClbXT42TI/AAAAAAAAM5M/ifHmGMPFv8g/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMTBfeWVhcl9vbGRfbWFkZV9mb3JiZXNfbWFnX2dpc3RtZXRyby5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-759601[/img]

Ten year-old Nigerian girl Zuriel
Oduwole has made history as the
youngest person ever to be interviewed
in Forbes, the global iconic magazine
title.

The interview with the award winning
documentary film maker, conference
speaker and writer is featured in the
August 2013 edition of Forbes Africa.
Touted by some as the next Larry King,
and ARISE News at the next Oprah
Winfrey, Oduwole is reportedly
committed to Rebrand Africa by
showing the positive things in about
the continent, and making the case for
education the Girl Child in Africa and
Emerging Markets.

As an invited guest to the recent
African Union 50th anniversary
celebrations in Ethiopia, she has in her
quest of pursuing her goal interviewed
leading African business, political, and
sports personalities, including eight
current African Presidents, Africa’s
richest person, Aliko Dangote and
Tennis super stars Venus and Serena
Williams.

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/08/meet-10-year-old-nigerian-girl-who-made.html
Re: Meet 10-year-old Nigerian Who Made Forbes Magazine History by Theflint1(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2013
make i use dis 1 reserve space, na me wan be 'last 2 comment '...i no want make anybody drag am with me 2day

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Looking Hawt(photos) / Don Jazzy & D’prince Sign 25million Naira Endorsement Deal With MTN / Photo For "Heart Of Gold: Ojb Gives Back, Donates N200k To Children's Hospice (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.