Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This (1942 Views)

Are You Intelligent? Test It Here / 99% Will Fail This Riddle / I Know 95% Will Fail This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2013
INTELLIGENT TEST
97% will fail this.
"Who owns the tyre?
A or B " (with solid reason(s) to back up your option)

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bigt2(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Where are the options
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bigt2(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Where are the options Are you a confused human being
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
here is it scumbag..

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bigt2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
youngPRO: here is it scumbag..
Iyalaya e scumbag!

1 Like

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2013
big-t:
Iyalaya e scumbag!
Should I really exchange words with u? Hell NO!
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bunmioguns(m): 2:44am On Aug 07, 2013
here is d pic dts causing commotion..

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bunmioguns(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2013
@ op..learn to always save d extension of ur pic with .jpg
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by bigt2(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2013
God bless u jare. @op, its better you didnt xchange words with me ! angry
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2013
bunmioguns: @ op..learn to always save d extension of ur pic with .jpg
Thank you Boss, thats the picture, I tried uploading it severally bt unto no avail, tanks for also educating me on the jpg extension. You have been of help.
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
B!
Got no reason
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by Systemguru: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
B is the owner of the tire...A na thief,cant you see as him dey hustle to collect the tire? @ op
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2013
IMO I think A is the ower of the tire..what do u guys think?
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2013
youngPRO: IMO I think A is the ower of the tire..what do u guys think?
You think? So u no bin even sabi who get d tire, u carry kun ask us
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
PretiEbony:
You think? So u no bin even sabi who get d tire, u carry kun ask us
Like I said earlier, it is an Intelligent test, the least u could do is to support or oppose it (with covincing fact), not attacking me as if both of them are my siblings..
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by cigaricon(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2013
youngPRO: IMO I think A is the ower of the tire..what do u guys think?
guy you need to be banged bad! sad
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
cigar icon:
tongue
cigar icon:
Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
A owns the tyre.look carefully @ their faces,A is either about to cry or is shouting so as to gain attention,meanwhile B maintains an indifferent face.a thief doesnt shout or cry while stealing,so therefore i declare A as the owner of the tyre.CASE CLOSED cool

2 Likes

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by Mubby4luv(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
frm thier Grips, u culd tell tht A is the owner coz he is tryin to defend his property while B is tryin to snatch it from him.

1 Like

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by mclaaro(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
A is the owner. Reason,when u look at the point he held the tyre that is the point a owner holds it cause u aint xpecting anyone to hijack,but the B boy was tryin to hijack that is why is hand is there.

1 Like

Re: INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This by youngPRO(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
mclaaro: A is the owner. Reason,when u look at the point he held the tyre that is the point a owner holds it cause u aint xpecting anyone to hijack,but the B boy was tryin to hijack that is why is hand is there.
godjohnson: A owns the tyre.look carefully @ their faces,A is either about to cry or is shouting so as to gain attention,meanwhile B maintains an indifferent face.a thief doesnt shout or cry while stealing,so therefore i declare A as the owner of the tyre.CASE CLOSED cool
Mubby4luv: frm thier Grips, u culd tell tht A is the owner coz he is tryin to defend his property while B is tryin to snatch it from him.
godjohnson: A owns the tyre.look carefully @ their faces,A is either about to cry or is shouting so as to gain attention,meanwhile B maintains an indifferent face.a thief doesnt shout or cry while stealing,so therefore i declare A as the owner of the tyre.CASE CLOSED cool
sounds quite convincing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look At What ASUU Strike Have Done To Our Girls (photo) / Prove That Girls Are Evil / Ladies Can You Accept this kind Of Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.