Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. (1395 Views)

fashion and decency / Woman Fired From Citibank For Being ' Sexy' / Does Keeping A Low Cut Really Speak About Your Decency As An Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Every woman wants to be hot an ooze of sex appeal, yet some of us still want to be Decent and Modest while doing it.
For instance, the right length for a short gown. I see women in short gowns and admire some because it is hot,classy and modest, but there are also some I see and I'm like "no she didn't leave her house like that". I am just always scared of wearing short gowns coz I feel it's not decent or maybe the breeze will expose my thighs if I try or maybe I'd spend the whole day trying to pull it down. So, how can you pull off a short Gown without looking or feeling trashy? smiley
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Those who wear it see nothing wrong in it. Their mind has been programmed to see it as normal and so it does not persecute them.

That's how they do it
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
But there has to be a way to wear it and still be decent na.
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: But there has to be a way to wear it and still be decent na.
There is no way. It is in the mind.

Some girls are comfy with wearing bumshorts right? Is there a way to wear it?
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
That means if i don't prepare my mind,I won't be able to wear it? ok.
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: That means if i don't prepare my mind,I won't be able to wear it? ok.
As long as your mind finds it wrong, you will be aware of yourself and fighting with the cloth which is just annoying and funny.

Wear what you are comfy with as long as it is clean, it compliments you and matches.
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by MzDesire(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
i've got the same problem too...
Re: Caught Between Decency And Being Sexy. by sima(f): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2013
kennygee: Every woman wants to be hot an ooze of sex appeal, yet some of us still want to be Decent and Modest while doing it.
For instance, the right length for a short gown. I see women in short gowns and admire some because it is hot,classy and modest, but there are also some I see and I'm like "no she didn't leave her house like that". I am just always scared of wearing short gowns coz I feel it's not decent or maybe the breeze will expose my thighs if I try or maybe I'd spend the whole day trying to pull it down. So, how can you pull off a short Gown without looking or feeling trashy? smiley

You can wear a dress that is long sleeve and slightly above the knee then.

Also, it depends on the way you carry yourself. If you dont feel comfortable in it then dont wear it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Basic Beauty Tips For Face Cleansing / Learn Makeup Tutorials For Free / See The Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.