Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Can I Get My Passport Back? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Get My Passport Back? (760 Views)

does anyone received sterling bank message after updating profile? / NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size / I Need E-passport How Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get My Passport Back? by caramel007(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Over time, in the course of looking for jobs, I ve had cause to submit my passport as part of the application requirements.
After submitting the passport and one is unsuccessful, what happens to the passport photograph at the end of the day, is it possible to request for the passport? This is because they might likely dispose it since it is useless to them.
Re: Can I Get My Passport Back? by icon8: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
caramel007: Over time, in the course of looking for jobs, I ve had cause to submit my passport as part of the application requirements.
After submitting the passport and one is unsuccessful, what happens to the passport photograph at the end of the day, is it possible to request for the passport? This is because they might likely dispose it since it is useless to them.

What's your highest qualification?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get My Passport Back? by caramel007(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why do you ask?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy At A Nursery And Primary School Lagos / Pls Help Got Dis! / U.s.-based NGO Plans To Create 10m Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.