Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Whey Protein Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whey Protein Here (1246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whey Protein Here by Incrizz(f): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
!
Re: Whey Protein Here by ciwi: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wats d quantity like? Is it plenty?
Re: Whey Protein Here by JanetWinslet(f): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Is it enough for you to take if you share it with others?
Re: Whey Protein Here by Incrizz(f): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
H
Re: Whey Protein Here by screenwave(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Incrizz: It's just 10 scoops (340g), not enough to share at aaaallll!!!!

and where to get whey protein in lagos?
Re: Whey Protein Here by Incrizz(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
screen-wave:

and where to get whey protein in lagos?
Healhplus. You can also try shoprite.
Re: Whey Protein Here by Tayeni(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anybody knws where to get unadulterated yoghurt ingredients in Lagos pls??
Re: Whey Protein Here by Incrizz(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Whey Protein Here by homesodear: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Incrizz: I have not started taking it yet even though I'm slim. But I'm seriously considering taking it as I just recovered from an illness and have lost a lot of weight!
It is expensive. There's one for 12K and another for 16K. I think it's best to look for someone to share it with, so that the cost won't be borne by you
alone.

Forever Light Ultra has the complete and full benefits of soy protein. Protein powder which includes whey and soy has both been used for many years as excellent sources of protein. A protein must meet a high standard to be considered complete. And high quality proteins are only those that contain all of the essential amino acids in the correct ratio, to support healthy growth, development and maintenance.

Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein has all that and more! Soy is an excellent source of dietary protein and includes all of the essential amino acids, which aid stamina and muscle recovery. It is also plant based, making it more sustainable and economical than animal-based whey protein. One incredible fact of soy protein is that it has been proven to help prevent heart problems is very low in fat; soy contains no cholesterol and contains phytochemicals. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved this.

Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein is not sold in stores. kindly call or whatsapp 208034917464 or 234-08083767721. Comes in Vanilla and Chocolate flavors. Very affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Ladies Can You Relate To This?! / BIKO!! Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Girl’s Dressing? [look] / Dozzy Couture Designs Hold Sway At The Maiden Ankara Fashion Fiesta 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.