Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,090 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Spirit Of Dominion – Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Dominion – Winning Each Day Devotional (615 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Dominion – Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph…

THE SPIRIT OF DOMINION

August 6, 2013

MEMORY VERSE: Isa 11:2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

Though the Spirit of the Lord is one, there are many sides to His manifestation (expression). One of these sides is that of dominion. The Spirit of the Lord is the Spirit of dominion. The bible says that there is liberty everywhere that the Spirit of the Lord is (2 Cor 3:17). Thus, the Spirit takes charge of the environment and everything that has been bound, dead and forgotten becomes revived.

Whenever there was an impossible feat to be achieved in the Old Testament, the Holy Spirit descended on them and took charge of their faculties and of the situation. When you introduce the Holy Spirit into your life, people suddenly remember you for good. I pray for you that this week, you will be remembered for good in the name of Jesus. Debts that have given you sleepless nights will be pad off in the name of Jesus. Begin to walk in dominion!

We all have access to the Holy Spirit as a result of the finished work of Christ. The lawyer, businessman, teacher, fashion designer, hair stylist, etc. who rely on the Spirit succeed in all that they do.

When you rely on the Spirit of dominion you will have nothing to worry about. The Spirit will give you ideas for witty inventions so that while your competitors are preparing presentations based on spin- offs of already existing ideas, the Holy Spirit would have given you an idea of things that eyes have not seen, ears heard nor would it have entered into the minds of men. It is impossible to fail with the Holy Spirit in you!

CONFESSION: I am singled out to be favoured because the Spirit of the lord is upon my life. I have been anointed for greatness.

PRAYER: From today, I move from self-effort to divine effort in Jesus’ name

FURTHER READING: Psalm 105, I ki 18:46

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Black Atheists Unite / {Must Read For All Christians} ""daily Fellowship With God"" / Is Jesus Is a Black Man Or A White Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.