Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Many Will Be Ashamed When They Know Truth About Stella & I--daniel Ademinokan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Will Be Ashamed When They Know Truth About Stella & I--daniel Ademinokan (995 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Will Be Ashamed When They Know Truth About Stella & I--daniel Ademinokan by Glamourogo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Many Will Be Ashamed When They Know Truth About Stella & I--Daniel Ademinokan. The estranged husband of Doris Simon, Daniel Ademinokan has disclosed that when the real fact about his affair with Stella Damasus is made open to many, they (the public) will be surprised and be ashamed of themselves because of their initial thought about them (the alleged lovers)...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/many-will-be-ashamed-when-they-know.html

Re: Many Will Be Ashamed When They Know Truth About Stella & I--daniel Ademinokan by tpia5: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm 101% sure this guy is a nler.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times / Iyanya Responded To A Fan That Insulted Him / Beverly Osu Says She Didn’t Have Sex With Angelo In The BBA House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.