Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (27171 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by AceVentura: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
A woman has posted an offer on a French website to breast-feed babies of homosexual male couples for 100 euros ($130) a day, stirring up media interest just weeks after a divisive same-sex marriage law was passed.

The post, which the website said it verified as genuine and legal, reads: "I am a young mother in perfect health, a trained nurse of 29, and I am renting my breasts to milk-feed infants."

The offer, addressed to male homosexual couples who can marry legally in France since May, promises up to 10 breast-feeds a day. The woman is mobile and based near Paris, it says.

Alexandre Woog, chief executive of the e-loue website where the offer appeared, said its staff had contacted the person and had no doubt about her identity and the seriousness of the proposal, nor the legality of the service proposed.

"Our legal advisers are sure of this. It's illegal in France to sell maternal milk but this is a person proposing a service, not selling the milk in flasks," Woog told Reuters.

While France has just joined more than a dozen countries to legalize marriage and adoption of children by same-sex couples, it does not permit surrogacy or assisted reproduction for gay and lesbian couples.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm the authenticity of the French breast-feed offer or the identity of the person behind it, who said in response to queries via the website that many people had replied to the proposal.

"I've received more than a dozen requests, but only half of them were serious. The rest were from perverts," the poster of the offer, run like all adverts under a pseudonym, said in an exchange with Reuters.

Woog said his website, created in 2009 as a platform where users can offer or hire anything legal online, checks any posts that raise eyebrows.

The breast-feeding offer was the second major eyecatcher since the website was founded, he said. Another user previously offered to rent out two goats as lawn-cutters.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9750G520130806?feedType=RSS&irpc=935
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by kunlesehan(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
o boy. a topic as interesting as this and no pictures? ?

that woman just got herself one very safe and lucrative job... lol ... some people do think outside the box

6 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
kunlesehan: o boy. a topic as interesting as this and no pictures? ?

that woman just got herself one very safe and lucrative job... lol ... some people do think outside the box

Are u looking for pic of woman breestfeeding undecided..

Na wah for u!

At PO

I guess this is gonna create job opportunities .

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by bidexolumanish(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
lucrative indeed but its form of stupidity arisin.

2 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by sureteeboy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
.......and how this one take solve ASUU strike? BLOODY HOMOSEXUALISTS!!

5 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
wet nurse

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
loool allez les filles!! grin

3 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cossy. . . . .Your attention is needed in France.

9 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by supaeagles(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can a single man also avail of this "bosom service" ?? tongue

~Bluetooth:
Cossy. . . . .Your attention is needed in France.
she can service a whole street !!

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by dridowu: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Its like u use what u have to get what u need
7th
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by nekaa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Service to humanity

2 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
see business-cowbell, our milk

3 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Seriousbusiness: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nothing wey person no go hear 4 dis world.

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
I created a topic about this long time ago undecided
Very soon, food regulatory agencies such as NAFDAC will have to approve and certify some b.reasts for marketing purpose. grin
What a crazy world.

4 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by yimkalove(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Madness in highest level

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by instaforexngr(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
i think this is a bright business idea.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by lullyboy: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
How two homo z go raise kid self+which of dem born d pickin........*rubbish

3 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by IAMBREEZY: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pure craze
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Pretyangel25(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na wa o 4 some women. But good for her sha
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by oyedun82(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
ah ah! Is her b****** auto_refill
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Flygerian1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
The breas get NAFDAC number? Make una check am well o!

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by DiplomaticG(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ace Ventura: A woman has posted an offer on a French website to breast-feed babies of homosexual male couples for 100 euros ($130) a day, stirring up media interest just weeks after a divisive same-sex marriage law was passed.

The post, which the website said it verified as genuine and legal, reads: "I am a young mother in perfect health, a trained nurse of 29, and I am renting my breasts to milk-feed infants."

The offer, addressed to male homosexual couples who can marry legally in France since May, promises up to 10 breast-feeds a day. The woman is mobile and based near Paris, it says.

Alexandre Woog, chief executive of the e-loue website where the offer appeared, said its staff had contacted the person and had no doubt about her identity and the seriousness of the proposal, nor the legality of the service proposed.

"Our legal advisers are sure of this. It's illegal in France to sell maternal milk but this is a person proposing a service, not selling the milk in flasks," Woog told Reuters.

While France has just joined more than a dozen countries to legalize marriage and adoption of children by same-sex couples, it does not permit surrogacy or assisted reproduction for gay and lesbian couples.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm the authenticity of the French breast-feed offer or the identity of the person behind it, who said in response to queries via the website that many people had replied to the proposal.

"I've received more than a dozen requests, but only half of them were serious. The rest were from perverts," the poster of the offer, run like all adverts under a pseudonym, said in an exchange with Reuters.

Woog said his website, created in 2009 as a platform where users can offer or hire anything legal online, checks any posts that raise eyebrows.

The breast-feeding offer was the second major eyecatcher since the website was founded, he said. Another user previously offered to rent out two goats as lawn-cutters.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9750G520130806?feedType=RSS&irpc=935
Mehn a pix is rili needed here,, lets weigh d size of dis her boobs.. I bet e no go pass my gal own
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Milikiman: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
bossom friend.u sure say microbes no go dey thing so as u get many wey u go serviced?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Jccy(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
How dem take de born? Questn.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Sanboy25: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
So she is depriving her own child of natural milk to feed the one of homosexuals.... smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by nerodenero: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
supaeagles: Can a single man also avail of this "bosom service" ?? tongue

she can service a whole street !!
Wish somebody could provide an immediate answer to this question.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enough gay thread already! Any outsider looking in would be forgiven for thinking that Nigeria support homosexualism, judging by the alarming rate gay themed threads make the front page!

5 Likes

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by DiplomaticG(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lols... Ara nwanyi Asaba cryLols... Ara nwanyi Asaba
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by lifestyle1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
undecided
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
These people think say to train pikin na beanz, ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.