Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (27166 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by ReubenAbati: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okada, abeg stop me here jare!

Nairaland cashing in on 'em gay stories again.

We give up!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Petbuk123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
U will hear and see more of evil acts,dnt die yet,@ topic d milk no go dry again?or na bore hole by g river?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Kiaso(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Aiding and abaiting homosexuality......offering to breast feed a baby adopted by homosexuals only encourages homosexuality

God help mankind
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
There is a reason "nature" made it such that reproduction requires a man and a woman.
I aint shitting on nobody. You can practice whatever act you want but where i draw the line is people trying to change nature. A man and a man are not meant to have kids. A woman and a woman are not meant to have kids. PERIOD
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Deiok(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm. Free milk for all.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by PStacks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
So these homosexuals are hell bent on spoilling this world.. Nawa ooo.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by jay2k(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
bidexolumanish: lucrative indeed but its form of stupidity arisin.
how do u mean. Who is stupid here, d govt. Dat approved same-sex marriage aby na woman dat wants to save adopted children of gays from malnutrition nd poor brain development with her breast, hopin to make some dollars from it, who is stupin among dis two..omo free dat woman if u dont understand her proposal joorre
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by simade123(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
cant really say 4 woman and woman but man l think its madness wetin de attract them 2 each other dey suppose carry such man lock am inside with 3 sexy ladies d homo spirit go fly away and d lesbo carry give me she go become normal. Bullshit
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by jay2k(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
lully boy: How two homo z go raise kid self+which of dem born d pickin........*rubbish
apply ur brain for 1s kwanu...read dat article well....na adoptions tins nw
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Who go volunteer to born pikin for them
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
the gay peop e have to pay for the kind of miserable lives they will put the adopted kids through.talk abt the experience they will be subjected to in school that could lead to suicide.
foolish people,foolish vatican under occultic influence.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Davo93(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
jay2k: apply ur brain for 1s kwanu...read dat article well....na adoptions tins nw
Is it a crime if the dude asked what he didn't know Grow up and stop hauling insult on him...
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Delafruita(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jccy: How dem take de born? Questn.
have you ever heard of adoption?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Delafruita(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
A-town:
There is a reason "nature" made it such that reproduction requires a man and a woman.
I aint shitting on nobody. You can practice whatever act you want but where i draw the line is people trying to change nature. A man and a man are not meant to have kids. A woman and a woman are not meant to have kids. PERIOD
did nature also make provisions for a man to marry 4wives?perhaps it should have given the man 4diicks
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by godson0032000(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
D woman Is a gud entrepreneur!!!! She identified opportunity in a problem!!!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
hmmm...white people are so funny.
for real lands/properties and accomodation in Lekki go to http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013_6.html
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by switdil(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Omo c shap shap business o, the woman no wan waste tym. em passed d bill, she announced her buz, ona kan o wo ja, owo ni koko. grin
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Delafruita: did nature also make provisions for a man to marry 4wives?perhaps it should have given the man 4diicks

Actually, YES. Nature provided us with reproductive organs to "reproduce"
It is HUMANS through religion, that decided to stick to one man one woman.
It is done in the animal kingdom so your arguement is null and void. NEXT
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by judexnweke: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Europe await d coming of our lord jesus thats all only saviour for Europe or else
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by RedCard1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
That woman is very intelligent. She just got herself contracts that will push so much dollars into her account. Naija should learn for once. By d way, am missing Bobbystanley here o.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Pancho01(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
By d time she is 2ru wit hundreds of babies in 1 day, her b**bs wil b touchn her knee.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Homosexuals should not be alowed 2 raise children since dey cant birth one. gay can feed deir fake babies wit deir joystick if dey realy want 2 keep babies. and if everybody becomes homosexuals, who wil giv birth 2 children 2 be adopted. rubbish!

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Policewoman(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please anyone interested should also contact me cool
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Delafruita(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Brokenbars: Homosexuals should not be alowed 2 raise children since dey cant birth one. gay can feed deir fake babies wit deir joystick if dey realy want 2 keep babies. and if everybody becomes homosexuals, who wil giv birth 2 children 2 be adopted. rubbish!
who will adopt the babies?

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by supaeagles(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Policewoman: Please anyone interested should also contact me cool
WOW!!!! policewoman, oga go vex oh! wink
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by jakesund(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
What is bossom?

Tot women had brea.st

Na which part of the body bossom con dey again oh
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by mathskill: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Countries are queuing to legalize gay marriage, if you don't the western countries put sanction on you accusing you of violating gay rights.
Pope says he is not the one to judge homosexuals.
Scientists create a burger, not from a life cow but from stem cells.
I wonder what this world has turned into
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by ReubenAbati: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Brokenbars: Homosexuals should not be alowed 2 raise children since dey cant birth one. gay can feed deir fake babies wit deir joystick if dey realy want 2 keep babies. and if everybody becomes homosexuals, who wil giv birth 2 children 2 be adopted. rubbish!

Going by the trash you wrote, people with child bearing issues should never have children too.

You are a lunatic!

1 Like

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by akatonero(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Were the BOBBY naa ¿¿¿ grin grin grin i think say gay people wise¿ rubbish
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by anytexy: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Orjiako, u don hear this. I think this one wll be more lucrative than display galour.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by bebechuks: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Business
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by nupera: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
She, like someone said earlier, thought outside the box and defined business.....offered a service that met a need in return for a fee. Ethical or not is a discussion for another day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.