Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Cancer...right Under Your Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer...right Under Your Nose (473 Views)

Does Your Nose Looks Like These? / The Oil On Your Nose; Its Usefulness And Disadvantages / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer...right Under Your Nose by khal(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
When the topic ‘CANCER’ is talked about it sends shivers down my spine. For me the fear isn’t just because of the cancer awareness campaign or that I know people that have lost their lives to it and people that are struggling with the disease. It is because the so-called things that cause it are all around us, thanks to modernization. Much of it is what we ingest through our skin or mouth, from water to food to lipstick.....YES! your lipsticks, right under your nose.

Most often all we care about as regards our lipstick/gloss include: the colour (red and pink as best sellers), the amount and how long it lasts on our lips.

Tell any girl in your life or any woman u come across, KEEP THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER
[url][/url]check http://www.simplyomata..com/
Re: Cancer...right Under Your Nose by Sanboy25: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hum thanks but I'll not click on this link. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Surviving During A Flood / How To Quit Smoking!!! / Nigerian Pharmacists Accuse Health Minister Of Favoring Doctors Over Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.