Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album (999 Views)

Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music / [photos] M.I Shares Cryptic Message About Plans To Quit Music / The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by angelcj: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
He can't be serious about quitting music. He's probably just feeling a little depressed after he turned himself into jail in Van Nuys yesterday afternoon. According to TMZ, he was at the jail for about 45mins. Chris Brown shared his grief on Twitter. See more tweets after the cut...
more tweet below
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/why-nah-chris-brown-plans-to-quit-music.html

Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by homesteady(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2013
He wants us to beg him to continue singing grin
#singing using don't judge me tune#I won't beg you! We won't miss you
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by sweetBummsy(f): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady: He wants us to beg him to continue singing grin
I won't beg you! We won't miss you
dats harsh, u knw we wil definatly miss him
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by homesteady(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2013
sweetBummsy: dats harsh, u knw we wil definatly miss him

Are you not tired of hearing his breakup and makeup story with Rihanna everyday?
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by stevecantrell: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Drug overdose !

You hear me Breezy ?

Drug Overdose !!

Don't quit !
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by dplomaticVal: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
ls a wlcm devt for those who've made it real big in the industry to drop the stage for upcomers whilst ovation,s high. . .Nice move tho l hope sm of his counterparts join him
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by 1ndidi2(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sounding suicide-ish

Chris breezy! I love u, don't quit. embarassed
Re: Chris Brown Plans To Quit Music After Launching The Last Album by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
steve_cantrell: Drug overdose !

You hear me Breezy ?

Drug Overdose !!

Don't quit !
Lol! Have a mic

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Attacks Blogger For Defending Don Jazzy / EXCLUSIVE Pictures ; 2face And Annie Idibia Expecting Another Baby / Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes Half Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.