Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal (5936 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by LailaIkeji1: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wizkid says he ain't getting married till he's thirty plus, 10 years from now. 2023
Don Jazzy, who refers to his woman as Onome, says he ain't proposing with a Bugatti. grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/tweet-of-day-don-jazzy-reacts-to-peter.html

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by seedord247(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Then rent the car.. After she say yes return it. shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by eightsin(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Moni talks..bullsh*t #that's d fact of life.
Well i tuk 2nd.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by colossus2: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
eightsin: Moni talks..bullsh*t #that's d fact of life
Absolutely
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by LailaIkeji1: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247: Then rent the car.. After she say yes return it. shocked

lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Conductor abeg give me change i wan stop here

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Acecube(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Peter okoye no scratch that car oh....
Return am as i give you angry
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by homesteady(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2013
D bang unko? Wassap up him and Genevive?
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by StellaBella(f): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Onome. My dear,
it is time to port because Big bros. wan carry Him money go heaven.
Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by IAMBREEZY: 5:07am On Aug 07, 2013
Good
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by tellwisdom: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Range??...Very fcking cheap Taxi car
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Tawis06(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Momo u dey vex ni,sorry ooo...abi onome na your sis?
Stella_Bella: Onome. My dear,
it is time to port because Big bros. wan carry Him money go heaven.
Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by oluwadare26(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2013
See Egbon Jazzy wey no wan propose yet never get child out of wedlock @ age 31..i pity una......
And to wizzy, i pray its not too late b4 u realise what u r saying coz u'v got all what a groom need
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by kehinde1588(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Moni proposes for him...money is meant to spend lavishly wen is too much

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by kstyle2(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2013
I wil propose 2 my chick wit a man utd jersey....if she say no na she sabi*continues shavin pubiic hair vigorously*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by rozayx5(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2013
tellwisdom: Range??...Very fcking cheap Taxi car

its good to be a dreamer grin
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Danhumprey: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Oh,Don Jazzy say he can't propose with a Bugatti? Then how about a Bentley?

These celebrities would never grow up. Instead of them to plan and settle down soon,they are delaying. Who know tomorrow? Do they even know if they would see next year?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Danhumprey: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
k.style:
I wil propose 2 my chick wit a man utd jersey....if she say no na she sabi*continues shavin pubiic hair vigorously*
Lol.....Akproko cheesy grin tongue
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by dplomaticVal: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2013
well,Is a free world. . .vry soon girls wil upgrade n ask for smthn more tangible than a ring b4 acceptin proposal
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Tolexander: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Wizkid said he is still bacheloring till 30s?

That isn't new, he has got a kid already, just like Peter and 2baba already with kid(s) and now proposing in their 30s.

Don Jazzy may not believe in using a luxurious car to propose but believe in another thing greater than cars to propose to a lady!
So don't criticize what he is saying!
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by StellaBella(f): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Tawis06: Momo u dey vex ni,sorry ooo...abi onome na your sis?
Sharaaap .
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by tellwisdom: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2013
rozayx5:

its good to be a dreamer grin

You are a crazy boi to think that car is expensive angry..Its actually nothing when you have money, brother sad
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2013
they're just hating.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by gistyinka(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by albert2: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2013
nice

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Ijawboi(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2013
Shit just got real
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2013
But he isn't the first someone proposed to his GF with a range last year I think he is a footballer
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by seedord247(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: But he isn't the first someone proposed to his GF with a range last year I think he is a footballer

Madam please read what you wrote ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by tyson55(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

^^^^
Forgive her, she was drowsy when she wrote those... cheesy
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

And what is wrong with what I wrote undecided
tyson55:

^^^^
Forgive her, she was drowsy when she wrote those... cheesy
Maybe you should work on your reading skills, Peter isn't the first to propose to a lady with a range rover last year a guy proposed to his GF with a range I think the guy is a footballer I guess you would understand this.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by fairygeh(f): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2013
k.style:
. Ewwwww.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
A classic example of how love can be bought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Messi Caught Pant Down With Hot Bikini Girl In A Pool Party [PHOTOS] / Breaking News Ghanaian Jackie Appiah Losses Both Legs / The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.