Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market (1832 Views)

New HOT COUPLE! Keri Hilson And Congolese NBA Player Serge Ibaka! / Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by onila(f): 2:43am On Aug 07, 2013

Keri Hilson and Serge Ibama have reportedly gone their separate ways.
This is welcome news to men who missed out on their chance to bag millionaire singer/songwriter Hilson after she dumped her longtime boyfriend last year. Hilson rebounded quickly with Ibaka, the Congolese power forward for the Oklahoma City Thunder NBA team.
Now sources say Hilson and Ibaka have called it quits. Maybe it was their age difference? Hilson is 7 years older than Ibaka.
From NoMerceyforYourFaces:
According to Gossipwelove, After months of dating and sharing photos of them together on Instagram along with debuting her new ‘Poetic Justice style box-braids’ a few days ago, R&B singer Keri Hilson and her baller boo thang Serge Ibaka has “allegedly” called it quits. According to a few Twitter peeps, a poster was uploaded last night saying that Serge unfollowed Hilson on Twitter. Now, fans are buzzing what happened between the once (or still is) happy couple.
Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Onila is happy
Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 07, 2013
about time..
Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by Afam4eva(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Can the Serge Ibaka guy speak English?
Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by demelza: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2013
When is she bringing out a new album? I dont really care for her music nohow, we got Queen Bey.
#bowdown

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
I saw most of her earliest tweet on twitter, i knew something was wrong.
I am no longer a strong fan of her as before, i now have my Sweet ADELE. cheesy
Re: Keri Hilson And Serge Ibaka Are Back On The Market by Mamacita007(f): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2013
i like both of them. after making fufu & sweating grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Hanging Out With Oprah Winfrey At Jimmy Iovine Bash / Eminem’s Daughter Crowned Queen / Yvonne Nelson Lands London Heathrow Ahead Of Her Cokobar Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.