Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fish And Milk Myths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fish And Milk Myths (1212 Views)

Fish And Milk Taking / The Electric Shock And Milk Myth / Raw Egg And Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish And Milk Myths by Sunymoore(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2013
It has been long, infact since i begin to get my senses that this myth of fish and milk was incoprated into my DNA. i took a while researching on the nrt about a scientific prove that consuming such at the same time will lead to skin diaease and crippleness. but the there is no scientific prove but rather and old indian beleive. so Nairalanders what your fact about this issue
Re: Fish And Milk Myths by Sunymoore(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls MOD put this on FP So that we can get reviews
Re: Fish And Milk Myths by ayurdavid: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
frontpage ko backpage ni

(1) (Reply)

Iud Family Planning Insert Side Effect / 8 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Healthy! / The Epistle Of A Young Nigerian Doctor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.