Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! (1129 Views)

PS4/XBOX1-Console and All Latest PS3 Games Available @ Sosogames / Latest PS3 Games For Sale At Cheap Prices! / Latest PS3 Videogames Available At Cheap Prices! (price List ) Call 08136304343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by donkovah(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Why waste 8-13k to buy a game u can finish in three to five days, when u can rent it for just 3k per week and catch the same fun.
We have games like:
The last of us
God of war acension
DevilMayCry5
Metalgearrevengeance
2013 tombraider
Cod blackops2
Assasins creed3
Resident evil6
Maxpayne3
Farcry3
Hitmanabsolution
And many more!
NOTE: the last of us is 3.5k
Lagos only, 07030964297.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by Tbase2: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2013
donkovah: Why waste 8-13k to buy a game u can finish in three to five days, when u can rent it for just 3k per week and catch the same fun.
We have games like:
The last of us
God of war acension
DevilMayCry5
Metalgearrevengeance
2013 tombraider
Cod blackops2
Assasins creed3
Resident evil6
Maxpayne3
Farcry3
Hitmanabsolution
And many more!
NOTE: the last of us is 3.5k
Lagos only, 07030964297.
guy i dont know how to put this how do i say it but i think you are stupid seriously rent a game for 3k i think people will rather buy pre owned or do exchange if i were you i will scrap this sh**t tread no hard feelings thankyou

3 Likes

Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by kesintra: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yo! Tbase or wateva ur name is, it's a free world and he's free to sell at any price. So keep ur opinion to urself.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by Tbase2: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
kesintra: Yo! Tbase or wateva ur name is, it's a free world and he's free to sell at any price. So keep ur opinion to urself.
sharap it's a free world am also free to say what i want

3 Likes

Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by galactico70(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guy 3k is too much.make it 1k and u wud find customers.......reply a.s.a.p cuz am interestd
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by leunamme93(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
galactico70: Guy 3k is too much.make it 1k and u wud find customers.......reply a.s.a.p cuz am interestd
Nay 1k for 5weeks thats already 5k and dat might get you a pre owned cd.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by leunamme93(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
T'base:
guy i dont know how to put this how do i say it but i think you are stupid seriously rent a game for 3k i think people will rather buy pre owned or do exchange if i were you i will scrap this sh**t tread no hard feelings thankyou
so on point.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by kesintra: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
I'm darn intrstd, pls consider 2k and let me take 2 games. I also feel tired of a particular game after completion. So i think its a welcome idea. Reply asap, thanks.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by galactico70(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2013
@donkovah... Consider 1k for hitman absolution or farcry 3 for a week.reply a.s.a.p thanks.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by aliyumd: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2013
me neeed all for rental but i dey abj. grin grin grin
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by Tbase2: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2013
So what happen in the case that you have played the game to his final boss and you were'nt able to defeat him and your one week his due so you pay 3k again just to defeat the final boss what about someone rent your games and manuver you some how and dont return it you loose your game anyway his left for you guys to deside what you think his best
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by born2boink(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
T'base:
So what happen in the case that you have played the game to his final boss and you were'nt able to defeat him and your one week his due so you pay 3k again just to defeat the final boss what about someone rent your games and manuver you some how and dont return it you loose your game anyway his left for you guys to deside what you think his best
why dribbling back to your own goal post. Do you think anyone will pay 3K and I suspect those willing to pay 2k for a week. I swear, there 1 week go last 1 month, na you go even dey beg make dem return ham with cry
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by donkovah(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alright, willing to go 2k. Well, if u think 3k is 2 much, luk @ it dis way; video clubs rent movies out @ an averge price of N100, and same movie sells for N200. Yet, most would prefer to rent and get rid of it afta watchin d first time. Its really a thing of choice. If interestd, the terms and condtn will b xplaind on fone. Thanks.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by leunamme93(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
donkovah: Alright, willing to go 2k. Well, if u think 3k is 2 much, luk @ it dis way; video clubs rent movies out @ an averge price of N100, and same movie sells for N200. Yet, most would prefer to rent and get rid of it afta watchin d first time. Its really a thing of choice. If interestd, the terms and condtn will b xplaind on fone. Thanks.
I think the terms & conditions shld be written here for all interested party because it will serve a very useful purpose. That way you or any third-party won't come ranting here.
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by scarter75: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
I would suggest that people renting your games should pay registration fee, which should be dependent on the cost of your games eg N5,000 - N10,000 and maybe weekly rentals between 1-2k per week.
By so doing, you insure yourself against loss of games or non return by customers. I think with this you would be able attract genuine customers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by born2boink(m): 4:41am On Aug 11, 2013
scarter75: I would suggest that people renting your games should pay registration fee, which should be dependent on the cost of your games eg N5,000 - N10,000 and maybe weekly rentals between 1-2k per week.
By so doing, you insure yourself against loss of games or non return by customers. I think with this you would be able attract genuine customers.
this boy get sense die. Where you put name before when you dey answer scarter. Your mama and papa born you wella. U don helep the guy, he need to help himself
Re: Why Waste Money To Buy, When U Can Rent Ur Latest Ps3 Games! by ik2benjamin: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Here is your solution for all your gaming needs
here is the site
http://www.alabagames.com.ng/
you can rent all kinds of games at the best prices in Nigeria and more over they can ship nationwide to you, once you can pick the games from a nearby Itc park , you are good to go.
Your can buy buy new / used ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox 1 ,ps-vita from them, try them today

http://www.alabagames.com.ng/,,,,,nationwide game rental now available, tell your friends, the best deal ever

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Slim With 2 Controllers & 4games / . / Ps3 320 Gb slim + 3cds For Sale at 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.