Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him (3904 Views)

Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo) / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by 9jawear(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Messi bought his neighbours’ house because they were annoying him.

Lionel Messi has dealt with the problem of having annoying neighbours by simply buying their house, like a boss.
Messi decided to just take their house, as they originally suggested, just to get some peace and quiet for the price of about a million euro. It’s a tough aul life all the same.

Read full story Here : http://oyora..com/2013/08/messi-bought-his-neighbours-house.html

Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Lanrefahm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
We talking money u talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Rawpidgin(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
okay, make i go price my neighbor one room apartment, he don too disturb me every night wit im 'i beta pass my neighbor'(small gen)

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Fizboy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
lies
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by jakesund(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
The next thing we'll hear is that ronaldo bought the whole city bcuz they hosted a party without inviting him smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Tolexander: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Money is talking, poverty keep shut!
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2013

I'm broke, I need somebody to buy me.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Nomski0(f): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
jakesund: The next thing we'll hear is that ronaldo bought the whole city bcuz they hosted a party without inviting him smiley

That's just the swag involved in sports.

If i were a guy, i'd do jazz to have talent in football because the way money dey drop eh........
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Natureboyfk(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Cnt happen in nigeria..wich poor neighbor go gree sell him hous gv u...evn if u b Maradona
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by philfearon(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2013
In Sarkodie's voice..*you know say money no be problem..alwaz on a blah*.....
Chai! Make fire consume poverty!
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
C ronaldo dey invest*messi dey waste money*old age go tell
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by angelTI(f): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2013
he bought his neigbhour"s house cos they wer distubin? he should av built his house on an island nau

yeye boi wasting money
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by WenysAD(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Mehn.....

#off 2 yaba 2get jersey 4 broda#
Re: Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him by WenysAD(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Mehn.....f4ck poverty....!!!

#off 2 yaba 2get jersey 4 younger broda#

(1) (Reply)

How I’ve Managed My Marriage For 18 Years—nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis, / [PHOTO] Is IcePrince Now Bleaching? / I Will Kill Myself Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.