Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is There Any Job Creation In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There Any Job Creation In Nigeria? (417 Views)

Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige / Nigeria’s New Job Creation Decreased By 69.9 Percent / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Job Creation In Nigeria? by webman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
It amazes me. Whenever l read about many vacancies in the daily newspapers and lots of bad elements are advertising non-existing job vacancies on our streets, especially in the city of Lagos, claiming various positions with fat salaries for the job-seekers.

However, more than 80 million Nigerians are youth and about half of this youth population are graduates in many area of studies. Can we say, the national income on Oil and Gas, and other sources of income-generations can not take care of the growing youth population in our father's land? This is in contrast to the unclosed amount of salaries being paid to the lawmakers and the executives arm of the govt. CNN reported that, an average lawmaker in Nigeria earns close to $187,000.00 per year which is about N29,290,000.00 and on monthly pay of about N2,500,000.00

My dear Nigerians, is there any hope for an average Nigerian in his or her father's land?

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Managers Needed At Portharcourt, Abuja And Lagos / Develop Yourself To Be A Hot-cake For Employers With E-books / Easyfuel Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.