Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan (2100 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by kismo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
The fcsc form will be available for collection on Monday(8.00am to 4.00pm) at LOYOLA COLLEGE, Adegbayi. From Gate, take a bike to the school.
Note: Monday is the ONLY date for collection in Ibadan. Please go with your original credentials, nysc certificate inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by samilo88(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks for the info. Please I ll like to know if applicant from other geopolitical zone can also obtain thiers in ibadan. Am from the south south but ibadan is d closest place where I can get the form..thanks..
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by Cupid4(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls have they started the collection or about to?
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by kismo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
samilo88: Thanks for the info. Please I ll like to know if applicant from other geopolitical zone can also obtain thiers in ibadan. Am from the south south but ibadan is d closest place where I can get the form..thanks..
Yes. You can obtain the form from the closest zone to you.
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
tanks Kismo but pls do u have any idea where those of us in d south east can obtain d form.
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by galaxi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
@nazzy>is @owerri.
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by graciielo: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
@kismo
Pls how sure are you,about if people from other zone can also go to ibadan?
Cos am frm south south and can't travel down all d way 2PH,bt ibadan is closer 2mi.
Tnx
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by Jobyruz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
i thought they said secretariat why loyal college again??pls where did u get that information
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by famewo87(f): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
kismo: The fcsc form will be available for collection on Monday(8.00am to 4.00pm) at LOYOLA COLLEGE, Adegbayi. From Gate, take a bike to the school.
Note: Monday is the ONLY date for collection in Ibadan. Please go with your original credentials, nysc certificate inclusive.
I was at the state civil service too today and I saw d notice pasted at the entrance of d main building stating for Oyo state Indigenes only and I'm kind of confused, this is a federal vacancy and not state. So I inquire from a staff I saw and he told me its for Oyo state indigenes first. Pls did u also see d notice or make any form of enquiries there. Thanks
Re: Where To Obtain The FCSC Form In Ibadan by kismo(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
famewo87:
I was at the state civil service too today and I saw d notice pasted at the entrance of d main building stating for Oyo state Indigenes only and I'm kind of confused, this is a federal vacancy and not state. So I inquire from a staff I saw and he told me its for Oyo state indigenes first. Pls did u also see d notice or make any form of enquiries there. Thanks
They said it is for Oyo State indigenes. My contact told me to go to Loyola College on Monday for full detail. My advice is, if Ibadan is closer to you, go there on Monday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Teaching Vacancy - Egbeda Lagos / Value Point Hr Interview Invitation / WRISTWATCH AND PERFUMES DROPSHIPPERS WANTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.