Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! (5832 Views)

*** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* / Www.worldfalcon.com Buy Salvage Cars Direct From USA / Www.worldfalcon.com World Falcon Group Inc Usa Salvage Cars To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! by worldfalcon(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
World Falcon Group Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage dealerships with a strong global buyer base and one of the largest selections of repairable automobiles. Our exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 30 years of combined experience, has allowed us to acquire total-loss vehicles, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles at unseen and unmatched prices.

Working in partnership with a variety of sellers including insurance companies, dealerships, rental car companies, and fleet lease companies. World Falcon Group Inc. works to facilitate the efficient sale of total-loss vehicles. With our extensive network of customers worldwide, we are able to tailor solutions for even the most demanding customer’s needs.

We welcome you to World Falcon Group Inc. We will always continue to provide all of our customers with a diverse selection of auto repairable vehicles, unbeatable prices, and a world class customer service.

********** Salvaged Cars: Frequently Asked Questions ***************

What are salvage cars? In the United States, a salvage car is a vehicle which has been damaged and/or deemed a total loss by an insurance company that paid a claim on it. The criteria for determining when a salvage title is issued differ considerably by state. In most states, a salvaged title is issued only for losses due to damage.

Because a salvage title can be issued to a vehicle with easy repairable problems or no damage whatsoever, the low cost of the salvaged car is appealing to some hobbyists and investors.

Are salvaged cars repairable? YES! Most salvaged cars are repairable. Simply because a car is deemed salvage does not mean that it is not repairable. In most cases, insurance companies don’t want the hassle of repairing a salvaged car due to several reasons.

Does the price of your salvaged cars include shipping? No! Price to ship the car outside the USA requires additional cost.

What is the cost of shipping a salvage car International? The cost of shipment is usually between USD $1,100 and USD $$1,600

How long does it take to get the car shipped International? It usually takes anywhere within 3 to 4 weeks.

Who is World Falcon? World Falcon Group Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage dealerships with a strong global buyer base and one of the largest selections of repairable automobiles. Our exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 30 years of combined experience, has allowed us to acquire total-loss vehicles, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles at unseen and unmatched prices

What is the cost of fixing a salvage car? The cost of fixing a salvage car vary according to damage of the car. Cars sold by World Falcon are repairable and affordable.

Can I make money buying and reselling salvaged cars? Yes! A salvaged car can be repaired and sold for profit. As a matter of fact, a lot of car dealers are involved in the salvaged car business due to it’s profitability.

How do I make payments? Payments can be made using wire transfer. Once your payment has been received, we will proceed with shipping your vehicle.(USA SALES ONLY CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED)

Do I pay for the salvaged car before I receive my car? Payment must be received before we commence shipping. We will send you all the vehicles documents by DHL services to be used for clearing your vehicle once it arrives to port.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! by olumidazz: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sounds so nice
Re: Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! by manfred10(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
you and who? When money enter una hand story go full ground
Re: Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! by MYDEALERONLIN: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Check our blog for Car Delaers all over the world: http://blog.mydealeronline.com/10-common-mistakes-i-made-when-starting-my-car-dealer-business/
You can find usefull tips for your business growth
And our website: https://portal.mydealeronline.com/
To buy car in USA and transport it in any location is so easy and thre are a lot of auctions whocan assist you to choose the best!
Re: Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! by lineviews: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2013
I have a little understanding the risks of plying this kind of route but bizness is no pain, no gain.

When we get to the bridge on this , we will cross it hoping integrity will be your watchword. Please advise on availability and Price of Salvaged but most easily fixed Lexus RX 350, 2010 with Pictures.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

sold Registered Toyota Camry XLE,2003 Model... N980k Only. / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Matrix 4WD 2005 Arrived March 2016 / 2007 Model Lexus Es350 With Panoramic Roof Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.