Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? (684 Views)

Europe Latest Transfer Market / Best Transfer In This Years European Transfer Market / Chelsea And The Transfer Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by daylae(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
would it be right to say that the transfer market this summer is the most difficult and frustrating witnessed so far? just seem like no one is wanting to sell,while everyone is willing to buy;even the usually "tight-fisted" clubs. And with clubs like PSG joining the big "spenders",clubs like chelsea,man u,and man city are yet to grab the "best legs" they would have wanted. wont be too stunned should deals involving suarez,bale and the likes falls through. . . Phew!
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by Opinchino: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
daylae: would it be right to say that the transfer market this summer is the most difficult and frustrating witnessed so far? just seem like no one is wanting to sell,while everyone is willing to buy;even the usually "tight-fisted" clubs. And with clubs like PSG joining the big "spenders",clubs like chelsea,man u,and man city are yet to grab the "best legs" they would have wanted. wont be too stunned should deals involving suarez,bale and the likes falls through. . . Phew!
ar u an arsenal fan?
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by daylae(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Opinchino: ar u an arsenal fan?
don't have a spare heart. . .cant afford to stretch this one too much.Arsenal is not for me.
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by Opinchino: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
daylae: don't have a spare heart. . .cant afford to stretch this one too much.Arsenal is not for me.
k,buh am an arsenal fan i dnt av 2 hearts
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by johnstar(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hu told u d transfer is difficult undecided, wait make august 27-30 reach
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by Opinchino: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
johnstar: Hu told u d transfer is difficult undecided, wait make august 27-30 reach
by den dere wont b superstars to sign just dross players
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by daylae(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Opinchino: k,buh am an arsenal fan i dnt av 2 hearts
then you don't strain it much.
Re: Why Is The Transfer Market Seeming Difficult? by Opinchino: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
daylae: then you don't strain it much.
i used to but now av gotten used to d medicore transfer window we always av

(1) (Reply)

Fa Cup:Preston(0) Vs Liverpool(2) Saturday 3rd Januay,6:25pm Nigerian Time / who r the hotest centre fowards at the moment / Chelsea Destroy Asernal 2-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.