Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered (1157 Views)

Cheap But Quality Printing And Branding / Pls I Need A List Of Recharge Card Major Dealers In Lagos And Their Phone Number / conversion of recharge cards glo/mtn to naira cash and withdraw from atm machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered by CRonaldo2: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Direct Top Up (DTU) is a solution that allows one to automatically recharge phones on any network in Nigeria. It works in a similar way as Virtual Top Up (VTU). The major difference is that, with DTU, you can recharge ALL networks (Glo, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Mult-Links and Visafone).

DTU will soon incorporate other top up services like prepaid meter, toll gate, DSTV, Filling stations etc. Discussions are already ongoing to incorporate these services.

The only thing that is required is a mobile phone (cost N5, 000) with DTU software pre-installed, and then you are in business. A retailer can start with N7,000 (5k for phone and 2k top up).

As a registered dealer, we are presently looking for agents that can develop with us. As an agent, you will have a number of retailers under you that you will be servicing and you will get 1% of all their recharge transactions.
This is an excellent business opportunity for someone that is serious. With a startup capital of like N30, 000, you can get 5 phones and top up recharge worth N10,000, then you are in business.

I can assure you that this will soon become the next big thing in Nigeria, start now while it is easy to enter.
Call Bosun: 08144421786 or email: directtopup@yahoo.com for further details

No down payment is required, you get what you pay for and you are in business immediately.
This is a future replacement for recharge card print…….
Who are your potential customers as an agent? Recharge card sellers, supermarkets, restaurant, hotels, event centre and lots more….
Re: The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered by CRonaldo2: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2013
Excellent opportunity for the serious minded.
Re: The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered by jidowu84: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Which coy is responsible for this? Besides, dis is what mobile money is doing. Beta watch well before your money enter water. Once people grab the functionality of MM, i bet it ur service na s.....My advice doh.
Re: The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered by CRonaldo2: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
jidowu84: Which coy is responsible for this? Besides, dis is what mobile money is doing. Beta watch well before your money enter water. Once people grab the functionality of MM, i bet it ur service na s.....My advice doh.
Thanks for your advice but mobile money and DTU are totally different. Lets wait for 2-3years and come back to discuss this... DTU is the future but you may not understand now.
Re: The Days Of Recharge Card Printing And Selling Are Numbered by yusuf0876(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
CRonaldo2:
Thanks for your advice but mobile money and DTU are totally different. Lets wait for 2-3years and come back to discuss this... DTU is the future but you may not understand now.
this is 2021 and recharge card printing is not going into extinction anytime soon.

(1) (Reply)

E3500/ Explosives/ Bomb Detector / Distributors Needed Nationwide For Good Quality Bedsheets / Hummer H2 For Sale (black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.