Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (4882 Views)

Passive Income From Online Recharge Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Direct Top Up (DTU) is a solution that allows one to automatically recharge phones on any network in Nigeria. It works in a similar way as Virtual Top Up (VTU). The major difference is that, with DTU, you can recharge ALL networks (Glo, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Mult-Links and Visafone).

DTU will soon incorporate other top up services like prepaid meter, toll gate, DSTV, Filling stations etc. Discussions are already ongoing to incorporate these services.

The only thing that is required is a mobile phone (cost N5, 000) with DTU software pre-installed, and then you are in business. A retailer can start with N7,000 (5k for phone and 2k top up).

As a registered dealer, we are presently looking for agents that can develop with us. As an agent, you will have a number of retailers under you that you will be servicing and you will get 1% of all their recharge transactions.
This is an excellent business opportunity for someone that is serious. With a startup capital of like N30, 000, you can get 5 phones and top up recharge worth N10,000, then you are in business.

I can assure you that this will soon become the next big thing in Nigeria, start now while it is easy to enter.
Call Bosun: 08144421786 or email: directtopup@yahoo.com for further details

No down payment is required, you get what you pay for and you are in business immediately.
This is a future replacement for recharge card print…….
Who are your potential customers as an agent? Recharge card sellers, supermarkets, restaurant, hotels, event centre and lots more….
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by psucc(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
am afraid physical address will do alot to ensuring investment security. Nigerian business environment is so slippery. One is very skeptical believing some likely viable opportunities. Mean no harm.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
psucc: am afraid physical address will do alot to ensuring investment security. Nigerian business environment is so slippery. One is very skeptical believing some likely viable opportunities. Mean no harm.
Thanks for your comment. Our address is as follows:

No8 Ikosi Road Ketu
Lagos.

Also:
Suite 16,
God's Delight Plaza
Mokola Roundabout, Ibadan
Oyo State.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further question here, you could also call or send email.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by deturla: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2013
I m interested......But the ish is that am in akure,how can I get accross to you?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by arithcom(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks for the info. Pls explain further how the consumers are going to be re charging; not everyone here had used VTU in the past.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2013
@deturla, locationt is not a problem. The only important thing is for us to to establish a trust relationship. I'm ready to reveal all my identity to you whem you are ready. I'm easily traceable by the grace of God.
@Arithcom, recharging is simple, you will ask the consumer to enter their phone number and in few seconds they receive automatic recharge into their phone before paying. No need to scratch anything and no need enter any pin. For more informatiom. Please call, email or if you have BB, here is my Pin: 3325FBAA
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by psucc(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2013
Am in Uyo and will wish to be a distributor. How do we start
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please send your phone no to the email address. I will call you and we can discuss on how to go about it.
Distance is not a barrier. The important thing is to establish a trust-relationship. Like I said before, my profile is easy to verify... If u have BB u can also add me.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is one of the best opportunities for those that are serious about business. You can start small and grow gradually.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Call Bosun: 08144421786 or email: directtopup@yahoo.com for further details
BB Pin: 3325FBAA
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by kcee07: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2013
what do i stand to make for every recharge i sell, i mean the profit % of every vtu sold.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2013
kcee07: what do i stand to make for every recharge i sell, i mean the profit % of every vtu sold.
The retailer will make 5-6% on every recharge while agent will make 1%. As an agent you could have up 100 or more retailers under you. So, you will be making 1% of all their sales as profit.

Call or email for further details.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Many People are already indicating interest. What are you waiting for? Stop complaining about unemployment and grab this opportunity with potential to turn around your life.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by deturla: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
C_Ronaldo: Many People are already indicating interest. What are you waiting for? Stop complaining about unemployment and grab this opportunity with potential to turn around your life.

Thanks sir.....waiting for you in akr....The Capital city....appreci8 d call!!!!
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
deturla:

Thanks sir.....waiting for you in akr....The Capital city....appreci8 d call!!!!
y You are welcome bro, it is my pleasure...
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks to those that have indicated interest, what are you still waiting for? Start small today and grow gradually...
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good afternoon people!
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good night people
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2013
@op am interested but the problem is that i base in ekiti state in my hometown so how can i become ur agent?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
@op am interested but the problem is that i base in ekiti state in my hometown so how can i become ur agent?
Distance is not an issue, the important thing is to establish a trust-relationship, after which business can go on irrespective of location.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Good Morning people
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
C_Ronaldo:
Distance is not an issue, the important thing is to establish a trust-relationship, after which business can go on irrespective of location.
ok, so wats the new line of action?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
C_Ronaldo:
ok, so wats the next line of action?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
p
Tek%kyboy:
ok, so wats the next line of action?
Please contact me through email or BB pin.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
C_Ronaldo: pPlease contact me through email or BB pin.
an email has been sent to u
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
C_Ronaldo: pPlease contact me through email or BB pin.
better still, can we chat on facebook?my username is tekkybabao
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
better still, can we chat on facebook?my username is tekkybabao
sorry I don't facebook as such. Please send your phone no to the email address provided and I will give you a call.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2013
You can now recharge people using Lekki Toll-gate with the phone. More products to be unveil soon.

Hurry up and get in before it becomes too late. Don't say you didn't hear.

You may save this thread and come back to it after 2years.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Good Morning people
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
Good morning people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original Ghanaian Dansiki Fabric / .. / Asphalt Now Available. New Plant Just Opened!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.