Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria (14358 Views)

All Original Timberland Boot,nike,adidas,gucci,loubution,sneakers, Watches Here / Alot Of Louis Vuitton ,ray Ban, Salvatore Ferragamo,rolex For Sale! / Brand New Louis Vuitton Shoes And Ralph Lauren Polo Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by tuntun(f): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2013
estadypes: We all love our red bottom soles, the Louboutin signature has gone far and wide, and we all know how expensive a pair of Louboutin cost, it can cost you your arm and leg, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt key in to the sexy red sole pump family. we have in stock 1:1 christian louboutin at really affordable price.. you can get yours for as low as 40k, add pin 28D25205 or call 08185249899.

Which one be 1:1 Louboutin again? you mean say you dey sell fake. Na wa o. Monkey yato si chimpanzee. Abeg, who know maybe this KOKOstores dey look for staff?

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
tuntun:

Which one be 1:1 Louboutin again? you mean say you dey sell fake. Na wa o. Monkey yato si chimpanzee. Abeg, who know maybe this KOKOstores dey look for staff?
1:1 in fashion parlance refers to "replicas",these are made in the same asian factories where the authentics are(outsourcing) .only difference is they are sold unauthorized by the label owner. since these fashion items have massive(how much does it cost to make a shoe anyway) markups,the black marketers can afford to reduce the price drastically and still profit,hence the difference in prices between authenticate and "fakes".

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by estadypes(f): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
koonbey: 1:1 in fashion parlance refers to "replicas",these are made in the same asian factories where the authentics are(outsourcing) .only difference is they are sold unauthorized by the label owner. since these fashion items have massive(how much does it cost to make a shoe anyway) markups,the black marketers can afford to reduce the price drastically and still profit,hence the difference in prices between authenticate and "fakes".

Thank you koonbey for this detailed explanation. The major thing killing us in nigeria is ignorance, if its not expensive, it is fake and not good. these 1:1 products are produced in the same factories as your overly expensive designer products. the only difference is the designer can sell it at a very pricey amount because he has a name to it. its the name that sells, not the product itself. you see an ugly pair of gucci shoe going for $2250 and you know quite well this shoe is nowhere close to being fashionable but just because it carries the name "Gucci" the price is fair. These same Asian manufacturers who produce the high end products for your major designers can also produce the same products for the masses at a lower cost. The products just wont be sold at the designer designated store. The 1:1 Louboutins are of the same good quality as your overly priced louboutins. And since they have millions of workers and they make their raw materials themselves, they can afford to mass produce and offer affordable pricing

1 Like

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
chenypat: Wow! The shoe is lovely. Have always admired designer shoes but Louboutin is way out of my league. O love it but wud never spend such an amount on jst one pair of shoe. Rock it girl. By the way, let me quickly chek out d site to see if they have other stuff I can buy.

Don't be ignorant. Runs tings dey work well. tongue
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
estadypes:

Thank you koonbey for this detailed explanation. The major thing killing us in nigeria is ignorance, if its not expensive, it is fake and not good. these 1:1 products are produced in the same factories as your overly expensive designer products. the only difference is the designer can sell it at a very pricey amount because he has a name to it. its the name that sells, not the product itself. you see an ugly pair of gucci shoe going for $2250 and you know quite well this shoe is nowhere close to being fashionable but just because it carries the name "Gucci" the price is fair. These same Asian manufacturers who produce the high end products for your major designers can also produce the same products for the masses at a lower cost. The products just wont be sold at the designer designated store. The 1:1 Louboutins are of the same good quality as your overly priced louboutins. And since they have millions of workers and they make their raw materials themselves, they can afford to mass produce and offer affordable pricing
I think you are the one really ignorant here. First,1:1 products are replicas and replicas in English Language means not original i.e. a copy of another's work, meaning it is a fake or an imitation. A High Quality Replica might be much realer than the general counterfeit and might be able to fool some people but it is a counterfeit still. Secondly, the replicas and the original is not made from the same quality material, just because an item is made from leather does not mean a cow leather is the same as the goat or sheep and the materials cost varies too. Thirdly, people buy this brands not because they cannot go and buy a fake at Yaba but it is a lifestyle choice, the same way people choose to buy jeeps when a Keke-Marwa will take them from point A to B or why people fly first class when economy passengers are on-board the same plane...and some just fly their own personal jet. All i can say is each to their own, if you can afford to buy the original then buy the original and if na fake your money reach, nobody go beat you for that. Na your money, na your life but Nigerians are not ignorant or stupid.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by estadypes(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
baddestboylagos: I think you are the one really ignorant here. First,1:1 products are replicas and replicas in English Language means not original i.e. a copy of another's work, meaning it is a fake or an imitation. A High Quality Replica might be much realer than the general counterfeit and might be able to fool some people but it is a counterfeit still. Secondly, the replicas and the original is not made from the same quality material, just because an item is made from leather does not mean a cow leather is the same as the goat or sheep and the materials cost varies too. Thirdly, people buy this brands not because they cannot go and buy a fake at Yaba but it is a lifestyle choice, the same way people choose to buy jeeps when a Keke-Marwa will take them from point A to B or why people fly first class when economy passengers are on-board the same plane...and some just fly their own personal jet. All i can say is each to their own, if you can afford to buy the original then buy the original and if na fake your money reach, nobody go beat you for that. Na your money, na your life but Nigerians are not ignorant or stupid.

Dont get me wrong, sorry if my previous post sounded somehow but i am just putting it out there. can you please go google where are nike jordans manufactured? and kindly come give us the answer. Almost everything these days is made in china. china is the number one manufacturing country, designers go down there because the chinese have the raw materials to mass produce. Truly, its your money, im not against anyone who buys from a designer designated store directly, but how many nigerians can afford N999,999 shoe? Right now we are working with a manufacturing company in china who used to mass produce for a major designer(no need to mention names). and they still produce his products at an off price, same materials used or lets say I am a shoe maker and i see a shoe style i like and i design something exactly like that, but because im not known i should sell it at a low price so as to sell it off quickly, makes sense? to be honest, the only reason most people know its replica is because these stores put them out there as replica, they cant sell it as original because they dont have the designer's consent. if these products are put up as originals and sold at the original price, People will buy them as originals. i am only here for those who cant afford a million naira louboutin. if you can afford it, by all means, rock your baby, if you cant and you're looking for something less pricey, you can contact me... sorry for any misunderstanding in the previous post
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
baddestboylagos: I think you are the one really ignorant here. First,1:1 products are replicas and replicas in English Language means not original i.e. a copy of another's work, meaning it is a fake or an imitation. A High Quality Replica might be much realer than the general counterfeit and might be able to fool some people but it is a counterfeit still. Secondly, the replicas and the original is not made from the same quality material, just because an item is made from leather does not mean a cow leather is the same as the goat or sheep and the materials cost varies too. Thirdly, people buy this brands not because they cannot go and buy a fake at Yaba but it is a lifestyle choice, the same way people choose to buy jeeps when a Keke-Marwa will take them from point A to B or why people fly first class when economy passengers are on-board the same plane...and some just fly their own personal jet. All i can say is each to their own, if you can afford to buy the original then buy the original and if na fake your money reach, nobody go beat you for that. Na your money, na your life but Nigerians are not ignorant or stupid.

Actually, he is right. I saw a documentary on it. Basically, they just stick the brand name on a product and leave the others unbranded. It is the same companies producing branded and unbranded products to the masses. I
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
kandiikane:

Actually, he is right. I saw a documentary on it. Basically, they just stick the brand name on a product and leave the others unbranded. It is the same companies producing branded and unbranded products to the masses. I
See wetin ASUU strike don cause, the same company making original and fake at the same time, and you think that makes very good sense. Before I forget, I once saw a documentary of the same company producing MI's CD and at the same time making counterfeit of it too. Abeg i no fit shout, if people wan buy 20 million naira shoe na their blessing and if they wan buy fake na their decision, afterall I no be Louboutin or KOKOstores. tongue
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
baddestboylagos: See wetin ASUU strike don cause, the same company making original and fake at the same time, and you think that makes very good sense. Before I forget, I once saw a documentary of the same company producing MI's CD and at the same time making counterfeit of it too. Abeg i no fit shout, if people wan buy 20 million naira shoe na their blessing and if they wan buy fake na their decision, afterall I no be Louboutin or KOKOstores. tongue
don't be obtuse;nothing stops a Company from producing the number of shoes ordered by the label,and producing some extra to sell on the side. About quality,with 1:1 merchandise,from shoes,tshirts to snapbacks,there is little it no difference from the authentics. Search "replica review" on YouTube and you'll see what im saying.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
koonbey: don't be obtuse;nothing stops a Company from producing the number of shoes ordered by the label,and producing some extra to sell on the side. About quality,with 1:1 merchandise,from shoes,tshirts to snapbacks,there is little it no difference from the authentics. Search "replica review" on YouTube and you'll see what im saying.
What you do not understand is that Louis Vuitton, Prada and the big Luxury companies do not outsource as you are thinking, they actually own the companies producing for them, the same as Apple and even Dangote. So there is no need for them to order from any company. They own the companies hence it is only other small companies that think they can copy their work that make this fakes. Check LVMH Moët Hennessy or LVMH and understand that they own different luxury brands and make their own products and that's the reason why they make over $26billion every year. If they do not make it, then it is fake, counterfeit, imitation or 1:1. You either buy Authentic or go for fake and we all know the Authentic ones are expensive, so some will buy fake. But if I have the money I will buy the Authentic anyday.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2013
baddestboylagos: What you do not understand is that Louis Vuitton, Prada and the big Luxury companies do not outsource as you are thinking, they actually own the companies producing for them, the same as Apple and even Dangote. So there is no need for them to order from any company. They own the companies hence it is only other small companies that think they can copy their work that make this fakes. Check LVMH Moët Hennessy or LVMH and understand that they own different luxury brands and make their own products and that's the reason why they make over $26billion every year. If they do not make it, then it is fake, counterfeit, imitation or 1:1. You either buy Authentic or go for fake and we all know the Authentic ones are expensive, so some will buy fake. But if I have the money I will buy the Authentic anyday.

They DON'T own the Factories. I know for a fact.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
koonbey:

They DON'T own the Factories. I know for a fact.
I know for a fact too that the factory where Dangote makes his cement and salt is owned by another company as he outsources it out shocked
Abeg i cannot be using paracetamol for another persons headache.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2013
baddestboylagos: I know for a fact too that the factory where Dangote makes his cement and salt is owned by another company as he outsources it out shocked
Abeg i cannot be using paracetamol for another persons headache.
lolz,were not talking about dangote or other commodity producers,such products usually have too much regulations to make outsourcing viable. Fashion Items however,are entirely different;really,my point is that,sometimes,replicas are really no different from authenticate..infact,where the difference is often caught is in the packaging.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by baddestboylagos(f): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2013
koonbey: lolz,were not talking about dangote or other commodity producers,such products usually have too much regulations to make outsourcing viable. Fashion Items however,are entirely different;really,my point is that,sometimes,replicas are really no different from authenticate..infact,where the difference is often caught is in the packaging.

Stay there make pant dey wear you nah....The difference is one is fake, counterfeit, imitation and the other is original and authentic. Shikena.
You either buy original if you can afford it or you buy fake. I cannot afford an authentic one now but if somebody has the money to buy the Original I will be happy for them and pray that one day I can afford the original.
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2013
baddestboylagos:

Stay there make pant dey wear you nah....The difference is one is fake, counterfeit, imitation and the other is original and authentic. Shikena.
You either buy original if you can afford it or you buy fake. I cannot afford an authentic one now but if somebody has the money to buy the Original I will be happy for them and pray that one day I can afford the original.
cheesy cheesy ,we are saying the same thing dear. Authentic is authentic,fake is fake,even if theres no difference,your heart will know...abi. but at the same time,some people just dont care,like myself;i love snapbacks;authentics sometimes cost more than 10 grand from amazon and co,why on earth would i buy that when I can get the exact same thing shipped to me from china at around 2 grand per Especially when you consider the number. Maybe when i get to the point where i see virtually no difference between 2k and 10k sha,but for now?? abegii
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by ebonylomo1(f): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Thank God for China ojare!
koonbey: 1:1 in fashion parlance refers to "replicas",these are made in the same asian factories where the authentics are(outsourcing) .only difference is they are sold unauthorized by the label owner. since these fashion items have massive(how much does it cost to make a shoe anyway) markups,the black marketers can afford to reduce the price drastically and still profit,hence the difference in prices between authenticate and "fakes".
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by awule: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by awule: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by goldedprince: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
gonbolise:
Hello everyone,

I was browsing last week for a pair a Christian Louboutin to mark my birthday and came across www.KOKOstores.com, who sells original international designers brands in Nigeria. I was initially sceptical when I ordered the shoe for almost 1 million Naira but this morning, I received my shoe and I LOOOOVE IT plus as I often shop in London I know it is 100% Authentic.

Can't wait for Saturday to roll by for my birthday and KOKOstores thanks for delivering my shoe on time.

You have the original pair but took a random pics from the internet?
I think super story should hire u to write their super stories tok
Re: Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Gucci And Prada Now In Nigeria by Seahawk: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2018
You mean fake ones?
estadypes:
We all love our red bottom soles, the Louboutin signature has gone far and wide, and we all know how expensive a pair of Louboutin cost, it can cost you your arm and leg, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt key in to the sexy red sole pump family. we have in stock 1:1 christian louboutin at really affordable price.. you can get yours for as low as 40k, add pin 28D25205 or call 08185249899.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Sells Aveeno(positively Radiant) / Where Can I Get Corporate Maternity Wears In Lagos? / You Can Make More Sales Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.