Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria (12319 Views)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Filling Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by tkem(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi All,

Pls does anybody in the house know all the necessary steps to be taken to start filling station business in Nigeria. Kindly oblige me with the informations.
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by stagger: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
I have a complete feasibilty report prepared by me with a team of experts in the industry and an engineer at home with the construction of a standard filling station. It will include all you need from licensing to site approvals, construction, business processes, products sourcing and sales.

This report is yours for N25,000. It attracts this price so that only those who are serious will get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by stagger: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
he won't get no information from the thread u referred him to. starting a filling station business is an expensive and tedious process. It is not for those looking for freebies. Anyone starting it has to be prepared; first with the right information (which my feasibility offers).

Armed with the right information, you can then step on to the next levels. So if he is serious, he should get the stuff for N25,000. Non-negotiable price.
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
did i refer u to that thread?what makes u think he wont get any info from that thread?what makes u think anybody wud just dash u 25K for some Unknown feasibilty information.
feasible info my ass.Oniranu.

4 Likes

Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by stagger: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2009
ifyalways,

Since u are obviously bent on personalizing issues here, can you please tell us what it takes to get a Category 2 DPR license for sale and storage of petroleum products?

Or why don't you tell us the various license classifications?

Can you tell us what a "draft management agreement" is? (in case you don't know, it is a major requirement to getting your station license approved by DPR).

What organizations are involved in the entire process?

Tell us the various station operational classifications and what is involved in setting up each one. What does CODO and DODO stand for?

Tell us how to set up a partnership with a major marketer.

Tell us the role of IPMAN in the entire process. Tell us the trucking registration requirements for those who intend to lift products with their trucks.

I can go on and on to prove to you that your ignorance about this topic is so vast, it knows no bounds, and rather than shut up to keep your ignorance a secret, you decide to post here and PROVE that you are indeed highly ignorant as to the information the starter of this thread is seeking for.

If you are unable to answer, I suggest you shut up and stop spilling trash here.

Do you think setting up a filling station is an ali baba fun joke? I am a stakeholder with business interests in the industry, affiliating with a major oil marketer for more than ten years. Do you think I would just come here to sell junk for N25,000?

The fellow i was replying to has an opportunity to get a hang of what the entire business entails, including getting invitations to oil and gas summits and personal introductions to players in the industry and sources of financing to get him started. Who do you think will give him all this? The Otedolas/Jimoh Ibrahims/Harrisons of this country?

Petroleum marketing business is not for those looking for freebies or handouts. We are not playing here. If I ask him to pay N25,000 for this information which he will be hard put getting anywhere else, I am actually doing him a favour because he will not get such information elsewhere at that price.

If it was that easy to access the information and financing to start a filling station, why are many people not starting it the way call centres are springing up everywhere?

Something a lot of people do on forums is that they think everyone coming here wants to monetize something. IF SOMETHING IS WORTH PAYING FOR, IT IS WORTH PAYING FOR.

It's only in this country where people want to get millionaire-making information for FREE. I AM SURE IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT IN NORTHERN IRELAND WHERE U SUPPOSEDLY LIVE, DOES IT?

1 Like

Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2009
stagger:

ifyalways,

Since u are obviously bent on personalizing issues here, can you please tell us what it takes to get a Category 2 DPR license for sale and storage of petroleum products?

Or why don't you tell us the various license classifications?

Can you tell us what a "draft management agreement" is? (in case you don't know, it is a major requirement to getting your station license approved by DPR).

What organizations are involved in the entire process?

Tell us the various station operational classifications and what is involved in setting up each one. What does CODO and DODO stand for?

Tell us how to set up a partnership with a major marketer.

Tell us the role of IPMAN in the entire process. Tell us the trucking registration requirements for those who intend to lift products with their trucks.

I can go on and on to prove to you that your ignorance about this topic is so vast, it knows no bounds, and rather than shut up to keep your ignorance a secret, you decide to post here and PROVE that you are indeed highly ignorant as to the information the starter of this thread is seeking for.

If you are unable to answer, I suggest you shut up and stop spilling trash here.

Do you think setting up a filling station is an ali baba fun joke? I am a stakeholder with business interests in the industry, affiliating with a major oil marketer for more than ten years. Do you think I would just come here to sell junk for N25,000?

The fellow i was replying to has an opportunity to get a hang of what the entire business entails, including getting invitations to oil and gas summits and personal introductions to players in the industry and sources of financing to get him started. Who do you think will give him all this? The Otedolas/Jimoh Ibrahims/Harrisons of this country?

Petroleum marketing business is not for those looking for freebies or handouts. We are not playing here. If I ask him to pay N25,000 for this information which he will be hard put getting anywhere else, I am actually doing him a favour because he will not get such information elsewhere at that price.

If it was that easy to access the information and financing to start a filling station, why are many people not starting it the way call centres are springing up everywhere?

Something a lot of people do on forums is that they think everyone coming here wants to monetize something. IF SOMETHING IS WORTH PAYING FOR, IT IS WORTH PAYING FOR.

It's only in this country where people want to get millionaire-making information for FREE. I AM SURE IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT IN NORTHERN IRELAND WHERE U SUPPOSEDLY LIVE, DOES IT?

LOL@Mr stagger,u had to type that long epistle in reply for my few lines. . .u have issues,go solve it.I never said u were scam,u it was that jumped out from nowhere to say that thread wont do him any good.If i remember well,that thread had contacts of ppl like u who claimed to have same info as u plus other infos too which i felt wud be of help to the poster.
so much for live and let live ! **sighs* and ur epistle . . .papal bulls.
@Poster,u can also reach this ppl : http://www.petroinfonigeria.com/contact.html and
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-171243.0.html

2 Likes

Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2009
cool
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by muyfag: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
stagger please can you send me your email address. I need to discuss with you on starting a petro business.
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by duzz: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2010
you may take a look at our filling station models at this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=448483.msg6130743#msg6130743
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by dripstoil: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by phlezeebul: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
stagger: I have a complete feasibilty report prepared by me with a team of experts in the industry and an engineer at home with the construction of a standard filling station. It will include all you need from licensing to site approvals, construction, business processes, products sourcing and sales.
This report is yours for N25,000. It attracts this price so that only those who are serious will get it.

Stagger,
I know this was posted around 2009, do you still have the feasibility study or better still an updated version, how can I reach you to further discuss this>

I await your feedback
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by creamierover: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Stagger: you rilly have to be a gentle man to be a good business man. Your ad/message as far as am concern is too poor..... Any ways. I need I little clue, this is not buying of feasibility study pls. My aunty died leaving some years back. I want to get back her Liscense how do I go about it and what it can do when I get it. Thanks, and please be nice.
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by aariwa(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
l
Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by gmacnoms(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Op, there are privately owned filling stations everywhere. Here in warri, its almost everywhere. People own filling stations a lot now. So, just walk into one, ask to see the manager, from there u can meet d owner imsef. He'll guide u as long as u have d capital

1 Like

Re: Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria by Flexzy01(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
Gud day Mr Stagger. Can u send me ur phone no& email? I want to contact u abt ur updated filling station feasibility studies... Don't mind NL pundits that don't know d the value of paying 4 information. I await 2 hear frm u soon. Thnks...

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit 3-year High At $33.112 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.