Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Very Large Collection Of Casual, Fashion And Luxury Wristwatches Available - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Very Large Collection Of Casual, Fashion And Luxury Wristwatches Available (571 Views)

Large Collection of Wholesale Fashion Items / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Get The Latest Fashion Designs On Native, Coperate Wears And Casual Wear Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Large Collection Of Casual, Fashion And Luxury Wristwatches Available by hedgesfun(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I'm here to advertise my Goods , I have a huge collection of wrist watches imported solely from the USA and EU
I will be letting them go for very cheap prices for wholesalers and no minimum quantity for now being an introductory offer howeve a minimum quantity will apply subsequently You are guaranteed of quality watches, as simply quality is our watchword and we will never compromise
You can expect an array of pictures here soon

I assure you can't get this any better anywhere else
Also I will be offering warranty and a return policy for my watches. Let's do business

My contact details are below
justwatchesng@yahoo.com
hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk

I live in Lagos and you can be assure of a free delivery in Lagos ,

Just contact me to know if I have someone in your location, if not I will work out a way that is not risky for either you or me!

God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Bra And Panties For Sale / Extra 50% Off On All Sales And Footwears- "Aldo Shoes"- Micostar Mall / Hands-free Breast Pump Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.