Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : (736 Views)

30 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made / The 10 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by MakeMusicMoney: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Check out the Most Expensive Movies Ever Made in the World :
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
It's amazing that a movie franchise based on an amusement park ride would cost so much. But, the third installment in the popular Pirates series bears the honor of having the highest movie budget, ever.

It's production budget was $300 million dollars, nearly five times the average cost to make a movie.

Tangled
It might surprise you that an animated film makes the list of the most expensive movies ever made. Tangled, which was a retelling of the tale of Rapunzel, had a budget of $260 million.

The high cost of the film is thought to be because it's a combination of hand-drawn animation and flashy computer animation.

Spiderman 3
The third installment in the first Spiderman trilogy was the biggest disappointment for fans, but also the one with the highest movie budget. The final film had a budget of $258 million.

Read about the other Movies on the List
Read Full List here : http://oyora..ru/2013/08/most-expensive-movies-ever-made.html

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
how much does it cost to make an average nollywood movie?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by sholay2011(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Why is 'Titanic' not in the list?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by yorex2011: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
with 50,000naira person fit run naija film.........dat pirates of the carribean movie cost more than all the movies ever made in nollywood put together grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by VillageBoi(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2013
sholay2011: Why is 'Titanic' not in the list?

Because the OP got too excited when he 'discovered' the list... he didn't figure out that nothing has been adjusted for 'inflation' and further down when adjusted 'Titanic' is the 2nd most expensive @ $286m
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by sholay2011(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Because the OP got too excited when he 'discovered' the list... he didn't figure out that nothing has been adjusted for 'inflation' and further down when adjusted 'Titanic' is the 2nd most expensive @ $286m
grin grin grin grin grin grin U won't kill me oh.

One day, a Villageboi movie wud make the list. wink
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by VillageBoi(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2013
sholay2011:
One day, a Villageboi movie wud make the list. wink

No way! I have absolutely zero interest in big budgets. Yeah I do watch block busters every now and then but I could totally live my whole life happily with the indie scene.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by sholay2011(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

No way! I have absolutely zero interest in big budgets. Yeah I do watch block busters every now and then but I could totally live my whole life happily with the indie scene.
Hmm...I see. I just sent you a mail. cheesy
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by VillageBoi(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmm...I see. I just sent you a mail. cheesy

Ok gonna check it.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by Salmoneus(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2013
VillageBoi:

That's what Francis Coppola said before he did the Godfather, you all sell out in the end. grin
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Movies Ever Made In The World : by VillageBoi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Salmoneus:
That's what Francis Coppola said before he did the Godfather, you all sell out in the end. grin
Lol, what's your definition of sell-out? Cos I don't understand what people mean when they say that.

I'm sure if you (and all other sell-out protesters) were working in a bar and then got offered a much better job as some company MD or something with much larger pay to match I think you will...
... ah you'd eerrmmmm well... sell-out grin

Sell-out 'protesters' get the argument very wrong... y'all need to actually refine the argument & come up with reasons a bit more logical. I do get your half-point though. wink Teehee.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Monkey Shoot With AK47 (video) / What Is Your Favourite Super-hero Movie? / Searching For The Title Of This Korean Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.