Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Vb.net And Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vb.net And Java (726 Views)

Asp.net And Php Which Is Better / Tutorial: How To Return Html In Json Response Using Asp.net And Jquery / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vb.net And Java by jboy01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls pals, am presently into vb.net, and am learning at my own speed. I have been able to code and app that save my friends data a data base and was built and installed successfully. But am still learning sha.
But am planning to switch to java, since the world is going to a mobile level where u don't need pc to do all thing, since java can be u to program for almost all OS compare to vb.
Advise me pls!
Re: Vb.net And Java by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
What advise do you need again since you said that java can be used to program for almost all OS compared to vb? That means java is somehow better than the vb you are learning. Then go for java.

(1) (Reply)

How To Programme A PBX / Web / Interested In Learning Core Android Apps Development - Not Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.