Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mortgage Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mortgage Advice Needed (1418 Views)

Do You Need A House Mortgage - Interest free ( 3 Days Processing Time) / Omega Mortgage Bank, Lekki- Properties For Let & Sale. Contact: 08035214480, / Get A House Through Mortgage Loan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortgage Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Let us wait for the experts, but excellent idea . . . However, please make sure you look into all the "What if"

2 Likes

Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Thank you Sir Fhemmy, will be sure to do that. please People, even if you're not Experts, proffer your Opinions
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by blank(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2013
There are several mortgage companies in Nigeria as well as NHF mortgage. Google is your friend in this case.
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
blank: There are several mortgage companies in Nigeria as well as NHF mortgage. Google is your friend in this case.

If you know of any, you could give him advice for him to know what to follow
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by blank(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you know of any, you could give him advice for him to know what to follow

There are too many too start explaining. Each have different procedures and requirements. That is why i referred him to Google. If he googles list of mortgage companies in Nigeria or something like that he will get the answer he seeks. Then he can do his research and pick out one.
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2013
actually, I've scoured Google for info, and all the sites have the same thing, submit docs and apply...but I know there must be more to it than that, plus nothing compares with personal insight from people with more experience and knowledge than myself
Re: Mortgage Advice Needed by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
blank:

There are too many too start explaining. Each have different procedures and requirements. That is why i referred him to Google. If he googles list of mortgage companies in Nigeria or something like that he will get the answer he seeks. Then he can do his research and pick out one.

Fair

(1) (Reply)

One Acre Land Wt C Of O On Obafemi Awolowo Rd. Ikorodu At Giveaway Price! / Property In Egbeda,go1 Estate, Akowonjo, Shasha. Affordable Price There Are Lot / TO Let:-room & Parlour With Water @ Ilupeju-palmgrove, Lagos. [rent:-#120k P.a].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.