Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria (688 Views)

Accessories From Around The World: Come In / Male Designer Suits And Accessories From Turkey And Italy..very Affordable!!!! / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by CarolineIre: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am currently exporting wholesale clothing and accessories from Ireland to Nigeria.

I am looking for business/boutique owners who would like to purchase from me at great prices. I can get a range of ladies, mens and childrens clothing.

If there is anything specific that you would like I can also look into that.

If interested, please send me your email and I can provide you with more information.

Genuine people only please!
Re: Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by delonz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
CarolineIre: Hi everyone,

I am currently exporting wholesale clothing and accessories from Ireland to Nigeria.

I am looking for business/boutique owners who would like to purchase from me at great prices. I can get a range of ladies, mens and childrens clothing.

If there is anything specific that you would like I can also look into that.

If interested, please send me your email and I can provide you with more information.

Genuine people only please!
amami_c1@yahoo.com pls I need more details and your terms, am very ready to do business with you if your terms suits me. Thanks!
Re: Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by CarolineIre: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
delonz: amami_c1@yahoo.com pls I need more details and your terms, am very ready to do business with you if your terms suits me. Thanks!

Hi, I have sent you an email.
Re: Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by Osass: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
jullylife@ovi.com wats ur price wiating to hear from u
Re: Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by CarolineIre: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Osass: jullylife@ovi.com wats ur price wiating to hear from u

Hi, just sent you an email
Re: Exporting Clothing And Accessories From Ireland To Nigeria by CarolineIre: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
For anybody else that it interested here is a little more information;

I currently live in Ireland and have access to numerous different suppliers and wholesalers (as I have a childrens clothing business myself). The items that I can obtain are not limited to just clothing so if you have an interest in another area let me know and I may be able to help.

As there is literally thousands of items that I can obtain for you I do not have a complete price list. It would be helpful for you to give me an idea of your budget and expectations i.e. the most you are willing to pay for ladies dresses, mens shirt etc etc. If you own a higher end boutique obviously the prices will be higher due to quality of items (this is just the way the suppliers work).

Having said the above, I have included a very rough, basic price guideline. Obviously different items are different prices and more information can be provided at your request.
Please note that these items are all FROM

Adults t-shirts - N1000
Adults long sleeve top - N1600
Ladies wear - N3300 (trousers, dresses, blouses, shirt, leggings, underwear etc)
Mens wear - N3300 (trousers, shirts, ties etc)
Everything else, price available on request.

Items shipped via tracking post to ensure items arrive safely.

My email is llclothing@yahoo.ie

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shines In Yellow / Hair Care Product Online Store Now In Port Harcourt(www.hairdiva.com.ng) / Genuine Leather Shoes/loafers In Port Harcourt. View Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.