Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185647 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by talk2dre(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2016
feflo:

OK, thanks, no problem. I stand by everything that comes from me.

Sir, I want to convert my Mercury 650VA UPS to an inverter.
How much would do?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by jackbennie: 2:22am On May 13, 2016
The 80wattz solar panel wat can it power
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Solese: 5:50am On May 13, 2016
if u can as well deliver out of Lagos then pls send details and pics of 3000 watt to 2.5kva to solsam4u24@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:54am On May 14, 2016
talk2dre:

Sir, I want to convert my Mercury 650VA UPS to an inverter.
How much would do?

If you have the UPS, I'll advice you do it yourself. The steps have been highlighted on this thread but if you prefer mine, it will cost you 6k.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:56am On May 14, 2016
Solese:
if u can as well deliver out of Lagos then pls send details and pics of 3000 watt to 2.5kva to solsam4u24@yahoo.com. tanx

2.5kva inverter will cost you 100k for the local and 130k for foreign.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by talk2dre(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2016
feflo:

If you have the UPS, I'll advice you do it yourself. The steps have been highlighted on this thread but if you prefer mine, it will cost you 6k.

Ok sir. Let me see if I can.
Thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by drizzit(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
@feflo..... Pls permit me to drop this small advert on your thread...Fairly used APC UPS 2.2kva 1.98kw ups, ready for use as an inverter with maximum stability synonymous with APC products. Comes with strong in built batteries....you can however connect external batteries to increases the run time and use as an inverter.... Bye bye to phcn black outs. . any type of 12V battery will do e.g 50ah, 100ah etc... and bogus rewiring of the house, it’s more like plug and play. Just connect the to any socket in your house and it’s good to go...Interested?...80k only....negotiable....5690D53A...08141198955.....

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by talk2dre(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2016
lakefist:

Presently i am using the converted UPS feflo made for me with 1 blue type battery and the performance is great. I am planning to get another bigger batteries to power my flat.

Still waiting sir...
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:57am On May 15, 2016
talk2dre:

Still waiting sir...

Sir, you will need to be more explanatory to get response, are you waiting for mine or you prefer to do it yourself which i believe is better. what exactly are you waiting for.
Thanks anyway
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:59am On May 15, 2016
drizzit:
@feflo..... Pls permit me to drop this small advert on your thread...Fairly used APC UPS 2.2kva 1.98kw ups, ready for use as an inverter with maximum stability synonymous with APC products. Comes with strong in built batteries....you can however connect external batteries to increases the run time and use as an inverter.... Bye bye to phcn black outs. . any type of 12V battery will do e.g 50ah, 100ah etc... and bogus rewiring of the house, it’s more like plug and play. Just connect the to any socket in your house and it’s good to go...Interested?...80k only....negotiable....5690D53A...08141198955.....

Permitted.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
@feflo y don't you try another method of allowing airflow in the working of yr ups.
Try placing the fan airflow facing the transformer n cut d rear back of the ups cover, hot air will pass tru d place....... I think it's better than yr suction method....i can give you instructional pix if u want to know about it.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:12am On May 16, 2016
temizeee:
@feflo y don't you try another method of allowing airflow in the working of yr ups.
Try placing the fan airflow facing the transformer n cut d rear back of the ups cover, hot air will pass tru d place....... I think it's better than yr suction method....i can give you instructional pix if u want to know about it.

@Temizeee, thanks and i would love you post your discoveries on here for people to benefit, we would love to view your instructional pix. Once again, thanks

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
I placed the fan very close to the transformer, and glue it.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
Here is the casing i used a very strong scissors to cut dos edge n plier to wiggle it out

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2016
Complete view....i purposely cut dos space in d front of d ups to work as air inlet for fan which also reduce fan noise in d ups wen working, and d rear spacing also to allow hot air from the ups rush out.....d result eas amazing cuz D ups barely get warm under full load.... I also used ma hand to feel d damn hot air outlet..... It's worth trying..
Note:d spacing is on both sides of d ups

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Spiritualgal: 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
@ feflo, please answer me. I want to patronise you for the inverter but Nid to know the cost of it so that I can intimate my boss.

Spiritualgal:
@ feflo, you are really doing a good job here. I'm thinking of getting an inverter that'll carry 4 laptops, one system, one 3 in 1 printer, 2 standing fan and 4 bulb for an office. Can you give me the total cost of this?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
Spiritualgal:
@ feflo, please answer me. I want to patronise you for the inverter but Nid to know the cost of it so that I can intimate my boss.

I am so sorry, i missed your post, the converted 1.5kva inverter/ups will do the work and it will cost N160k. This cost include: 2pcs 12v 200ah deep cycle batteries, One converted UPS/Inverter, Installation. Its a complete solution. NB: it's assumed you reside in Lagos, if not there will be a little variation in price.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
temizeee:
Complete view....i purposely cut dos space in d front of d ups to work as air inlet for fan which also reduce fan noise in d ups wen working, and d rear spacing also to allow hot air from the ups rush out.....d result eas amazing cuz D ups barely get warm under full load.... I also used ma hand to feel d damn hot air outlet..... It's worth trying..
Note:d spacing is on both sides of d ups

You have done a really good job and i'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Spiritualgal: 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
@ feflo, Tnx for your response. Yes i'm in lagos. I'll give you a call.
feflo:

I am so sorry, i missed your post, the converted 1.5kva inverter/ups will do the work and it will cost N160k. This cost include: 2pcs 12v 200ah deep cycle batteries, One converted UPS/Inverter, Installation. Its a complete solution. NB: it's assumed you reside in Lagos, if not there will be a little variation in price.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 2:17pm On May 16, 2016
Spiritualgal:

@ feflo, Tnx for your response. Yes i'm in lagos. I'll give you a call.

Many thanks, will be expecting your call.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
feflo:

You have done a really good job and i'm impressed.
tnx. u re welcome.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
Can this inverter charge laptop and phone as well?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tjsadiq(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2016
feflo:

Thanks

@feflo I am also intrested in the above setup but need to know what duration of nepa /gen supply would be needed to fully charge the set up and possibly supply hours with room appliances like 1tv, Xbox, 1 laptop, 1 fan.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
turok:
Can this inverter charge laptop and phone as well?

Yes, it can power any house hold electronics/equipment so long you don't exceed it's maximum output.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:00pm On May 16, 2016
tjsadiq:

@feflo I am also intrested in the above setup but need to know what duration of nepa /gen supply would be needed to fully charge the set up and possibly supply hours with room appliances like 1tv, Xbox, 1 laptop, 1 fan.

The external charger is 50Amps, it should fully charge the batteries in about 6hrs or less. With your stated load, you should get about 8hrs or more if well managed.

Many thanks sir.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
How do I get all these items in Delta State?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
turok:
How do I get all these items in Delta State?
Call me on 08023662352 or 08165304602 and it'll be delivered to you. I have done several deliveries to warri and port Harcourt.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
What is the total cost of everything?

feflo:

Call me on 08023662352 or 08165304602 and it'll be delivered to you. I have done several deliveries to warri and port Harcourt.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by vitality22(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
@Feflo, please how much is a 30A battery charger?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:22pm On May 18, 2016
vitality22:
@Feflo, please how much is a 30A battery charger?

12vdc or 24vdc, the prices are different
Thanks sir
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:25pm On May 18, 2016
APC 3000VA, awaiting conversion

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by casig: 9:49pm On May 18, 2016
@Feflo, can the converted APC inverters be used for solar panel installation? I'm interested in the 24vdc type. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.