Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185944 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by samsanyus(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
feflo:

The amp rating gives an idea of the wattage, i must say the plasma is a power guzzler, maybe should be thinking of replacing it. I'll suggest you go for a 2.5kva inverter using 4pcs 12v 200ah batteries. If well managed you could get more than the 8hrs. you stated.

Local pure sinewave will cost you 550k with installation if you are in Lagos.
Foreign sine wave will cost you 620k with installation if you are in Lagos.

Many thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Pls do I need a charger for the local package?

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
samsanyus:

Thanks for the feedback. Pls do I need a charger for the local package?

Thanks

No not all, everything is inbuilt and it has a digital display and its charging is micro-processor controlled.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
ladokuntlad:

Good evening boss

Need ur WhatsApp contact

Will love to av the UPS

Hipe it's in working condition with good battery

Yes, its in very good condition. You can reach me 08023662352 (Whatsapp)
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Seamareggae(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
I need an inverter with 2 batteries that can power a tv, 2 fans, 4 bulbs nd then charging of phones nd other items, at least when the 2 batteries are full, will it be enough for atleast 18hrs, nd how many hrs, will the batteries take to get fully charged nd then finally the cost.

Pls answer me naaa....
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seamareggae:
I need an inverter with 2 batteries that can power a tv, 2 fans, 4 bulbs nd then charging of phones nd other items, at least when the 2 batteries are full, will it be enough for atleast 18hrs, nd how many hrs, will the batteries take to get fully charged nd then finally the cost.

Pls answer me naaa....

A 1.5kva 24vdc system will do but I doubt if it will power those loads simultaneously for 18hrs. If you are able to manage it well you could get 12hrs upwards. The batteries should be fully charged BTW 6hrs and 8hrs

A converted UPS with 2 fairly new 12v 200ah batteries will cost 145k without installation.

A regular 1.5kvà with 2 new batteries will cost 280k without installation.

Thanks.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Converted 650va UPS

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Gel cell batteries

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by samsanyus(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello Feflo,

Pls what is the difference between Deep cycle battery and Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery. Can you you recommend VRLA battery for your inverter?
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
samsanyus:
Hello Feflo,

Pls what is the difference between Deep cycle battery and Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery. Can you you recommend VRLA battery for your inverter?
Thanks

I will gladly refer you to page 33 of this thread. I have also copied some of the posts from this page. It will help you understand deep cycle batteries better. Maybe we talk afterwards. Many thanks.

feflo:
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries

Sealed lead acid batteries are also known as valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries, recombinant batteries and often called maintenance-free lead-acid batteries. Examples of VRLA batteries are:
• Absorbed glass mat (or AGM)
• Gel cells

The term “seal lead acid battery” is misleading: a sealed battery would be a safety hazard due to overpressure risks the battery is overcharged. There is always a safety valve present, hence the name valve-regulated. Even the term “valve regulated” does not really describe this technology. These are really “recombinant” batteries. This means that oxygen evolved at the positive will mostly recombine with the hydrogen ready to evolve on the negative and thus prevent water loss. The valve is only a safety feature in case dangerous amounts of hydrogen are produced.

Flooded Lead Acid Batteries

[quote author=feflo post=48018992]AGM Batteries
Absorbent glass mat (AGM) is a class of lead-acid deep cycle battery in which the electrolyte is absorbed into a fiberglass mat. The plates in an AGM battery may be flat like wet cell lead-acid battery, or they may be wound in a tight spiral. The internal resistance of AGM batteries is lower than traditional cells, they can handle higher temperatures, and self discharge more slowly.

These batteries have a valve which will activate when the battery is recharged at high voltage. Valve activation allows some of the active material to escape thus decreasing the overall capacity of the battery. The lids /vents typically have gas diffusers built into them that allow safe dispersal of any excess hydrogen that may be produced during charging. They are maintenance free; and they can often be oriented in any manner, unlike normal lead-acid batteries which must be kept upright to avoid acid spills and to ensure the plates are sitting in the electrolyte.

AGM batteries are totally sealed and are easy and safe to transport
They never need topping up with water
They can be safely mounted inside a boat, car, caravan, motorhome etc
AGM batteries only need to be vented to atmosphere, they do not need to be in a sealed box vented to the outside like wet batteries, and
can be mounted on their sides or ends if needed.
Due to their very low internal resistance AGM batteries will fully charge at a lower voltage, and accept a much larger charge current, so when
charging from a standard car/truck alternator these batteries will all but fully charge, and they will charge quickly, in about 3 hours!
AGM batteries can be discharged deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries without major damage.
AGM batteries only self discharge at the rate of up to 3% per month, and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back
into full service without any major damage. (A standard deep cycle battery if treated the same way will have destroyed itself, it will no longer
hold a good charge)
AGM batteries were originally developed for the military, they are very robust.

Culled from http://www.energymatters.com.au

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by obosirow: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
feflo:
Genus Flooded batteries

Feflo, how much does this flooded battery cost?

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
obosirow:

Feflo, how much does this flooded battery cost?

All sold off sir. Thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Converted 1.5kva APC UPS still selling like hot cake

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by kiekie1(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
HURRY >> ONLINE DISCOUNTED SALES ...

Yachi solar panels :

80w mono(25000)
100w mono(30000) , 100w poly(28000)
140w mono(38500)
150w mono(40000) , 150w poly(35000)
200w mono(52000)
260w mono(62000)
310w mono(70000)

Solarworld German panels :

315w mono(90000)
325w mono(94000)

EP solar tracer 60a mppt (160000)
EP solar a series 40a mppt (63500)
MT 50 remote (13000)
Fangpuson 80mppt (170000)
Morningstar lcd ts-m-2 meter (30000)
DC breakers 10a-20a-32a-50a-63a (3k - 4k)

Complete set Pro solar roof mounts comprising 2 rails,6 L foot,4 end clamps, 6 mid clamps,6 screws & rubber seal for L foots ..... (40,000)

Magnum 4348 4300w 48v power inverter (900,000)

MUST POWER STAR INVERTER- VIL puresinewave Series

4kva 3000W 24V (185,000)
5kva 4000W 48V (270000)
6kva 5000W 24V (290000)
7.5kva 6000w 48v(390000)

Trojan 12v 200a flooded batteries (134000) #limited stock

Scrap/dead 200a deep cycle batteries (10-14k) .. Hurry as prices of scrap batteries are currently dropping

PRAG inverter/stabilizers/solar/battery products (call me for mouth watering discounts)

Massive discounted prices on all ;
Solarshop Nig Ltd products , A&E Dunamis products , Victron inverters , Datacomm/Voltron products , Joy solar products , Simba & Wandel group of companies products etc

GENUS , QUANTA AMARON & LUMINOUS inverters and batteries (call me for appealing discounts)

Your trusted , fast & reliable renewable energy online source .

Smartcell global services
081-350-319-51
Whats app : +234-813-503-1951
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2017
feflo:

A 1.5kva 24vdc system will do but I doubt if it will power those loads simultaneously for 18hrs. If you are able to manage it well you could get 12hrs upwards. The batteries should be fully charged BTW 6hrs and 8hrs

A converted UPS with 2 fairly new 12v 200ah batteries will cost 145k without installation.

Thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
5ka 48vdc locally fabricated pure sine wave inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by bodeface: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2017
@Feflo,

Femi, do you have the MHB battery in stock?

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by nkhay(f): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2017
$1460 Payoneer Available

$176 PayPal available as fnf or Gns

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
bodeface:
@Feflo,

Femi, do you have the MHB battery in stock?

Thanks
Very much available @115k. Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
MHB

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Xtfield(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello, I need an estimate for inverter that can power the following :
1. 12 energy saving bulbs
2. 6 wall fans
3. 3 ceiling fans
4. 1 standing fan
5. 1 TV set
Length of use : 8 hours daily. Thank you.
Base estimate on converted UPS please
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ajaolu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please house I urgently need your help. I need to buy a 24v pure sine wave inverter at most 1.5kva but preferably 24v, 1kva capacity but this is scarce. I am currently considering a BTS inverter which I saw on Konga and Jumia, please is that a good inverter? Which other one can you recommend. Thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2017
@Feflo.... Please oh. Is mercury elite 1200 pro UPS 24v? It hàs two battery

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
turok:
@Feflo.... Please oh. Is mercury elite 1200 pro UPS 24v? It hàs two battery

Yes sir, its 24vdc, i've converted quite a few of them, make sure you don't overload it.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks.
Since you have converted it before, can you direct me on which wire to connect the fan? Please. Also I believe I will be using 24vdc fan.

feflo:

Yes sir, its 24vdc, i've converted quite a few of them, make sure you don't overload it.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
turok:
Thanks.
Since you have converted it before, can you direct me on which wire to connect the fan? Please. Also I believe I will be using 24vdc fan.

The conversion is replete on the pages of this thread. Take time to go through it and you're good. Many Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Xtfield(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Xtfield:
Hello, I need an estimate for inverter that can power the following :
1. 12 energy saving bulbs
2. 6 wall fans
3. 3 ceiling fans
4. 1 standing fan
5. 1 TV set
Length of use : 8 hours daily. Thank you.
Base estimate on converted UPS please
No response to this request. Have I done anything wrong?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Feflo... Thanks I will do that. Which number are you using on WhatsApp?

There is an invention I want to discuss with you.

feflo:

The conversion is replete on the pages of this thread. Take time to go through it and you're good. Many Thanks

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2017
turok:
@Feflo... Thanks I will do that. Which number are you using on WhatsApp?

There is an invention I want to discuss with you.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
feflo:

Thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by samsanyus(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2017
ajaolu:
Please house I urgently need your help. I need to buy a 24v pure sine wave inverter at most 1.5kva but preferably 24v, 1kva capacity but this is scarce. I am currently considering a BTS inverter which I saw on Konga and Jumia, please is that a good inverter? Which other one can you recommend. Thanks.

A friend of mine bought BTS inverter 1.5kva last week from konga and it has been working fine. Though it's a China product customised for BTS ENERGY Nigeria. They have their customer service @ surulere in case you need after sales service. Good luck
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2017
feflo:

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2017
MHB batteries 12v 200ah @ 110k

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.