Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help The Poor Boy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help The Poor Boy (394 Views)

Give This Poor Boy An Escape Plan. / Please Help The Poor Boy / Help -the Nigeria Police And ASCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help The Poor Boy by Systemguru: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is my WAEC result.. English b3..physics c6 chemestry รง5 agricultural b3 mathematics D7 government c6 biology c6 geography c5 Economics c6 and I want to pick a pre degree form to any federal institution be it poly or university. so I need advice on which course to study with D7 in maths and which institution to pick the pre degree form?ALMIGHTY GOD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU HELP ME

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Undergraduate And Graduate The Way Forward / Plsss I Nid Ur Help Urgently!!! / Niger Delta University 2013/2014 Pume Screening Exercise For 1st Choice And 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.