Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Data Recovery Stuff - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Data Recovery Stuff (697 Views)

5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 / Data Recovery Expert In Nigeria / Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Recovery Stuff by HONODUGBEMI: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls which software is d best 4data recovry?guys pls i nid ur help on dis topic,I want to recover files from a crashed HDD.
Re: Data Recovery Stuff by davidadenrele: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Hi,

i would like to help you first of all is the HDD Hard Drive completely crashed, why this question is because if the Hard Drive is completely crashed then i may not be able to assist you but if the hard drive got crashed and somehow you are still able to have access to the hard drive as logical drive but you want some of your stuffs that got crashed with hard drive restored fully back then log on to www.filehippo.com and search for recuva software just type recuva into the search box of the filehippo websites download the software installed it on your computer follow the steps by scanning all the partitions of the hard drive believe me you will get back all all the documents in the hard drive that got crashed be it pictures, musics anything.
I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Data Recovery Stuff by Kashifkk: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
When the hard disk is damaged, so that the chances of data lost there will be a 100%, but not 100% at all , we have lots of software's to recover the data, even the data is image,txt,or video files etc. But the recover file is no 100% accurate and correct, the file maybe damage. So I suggest you to download the software through torrent the torrent link is : http://avail-softwares-games-ebooks..com/2013/08/data-recovery-softwares-download-stella.html

1 Like

Re: Data Recovery Stuff by yat11: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
U cld also try dis recovery softwares
1. Easeus recovery software
2. Get Data Back v4.32 FAT OR NTFS depending on d file system. Getdata back wrked 4 me thou.

1 Like

Re: Data Recovery Stuff by HONODUGBEMI: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
yat@11:
U cld also try dis recovery softwares
1. Easeus recovery software
2. Get Data Back v4.32 FAT OR NTFS depending on d file system. Getdata back wrked 4 me thou.
I tried d 2software but dey are not running,dey downloaded like uncompleted applications.
Re: Data Recovery Stuff by HONODUGBEMI: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Kashif-kk:
When the hard disk is damaged, so that the chances of data lost there will be a 100%, but not 100% at all , we have lots of software's to recover the data, even the data is image,txt,or video files etc. But the recover file is no 100% accurate and correct, the file maybe damage. So I suggest you to download the software through torrent the torrent link is : http://avail-softwares-games-ebooks..com/2013/08/data-recovery-softwares-download-stella.html
. I tried d 2software but dey are not running,dey downloaded like uncompleted applications.
Re: Data Recovery Stuff by HONODUGBEMI: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kashif-kk:
.10Q 4ur help,will I use d HDD as external or I will install d HDD back to d computer nd install d recuva software to recover d software.
Re: Data Recovery Stuff by HONODUGBEMI: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
davidadenrele:
Hi,

i would like to help you first of all is the HDD Hard Drive completely crashed, why this question is because if the Hard Drive is completely crashed then i may not be able to assist you but if the hard drive got crashed and somehow you are still able to have access to the hard drive as logical drive but you want some of your stuffs that got crashed with hard drive restored fully back then log on to www.filehippo.com and search for recuva software just type recuva into the search box of the filehippo. websites download the software installed it on your computer follow the steps by scanning all the partitions of the hard drive believe me you will get back all all the documents in the hard drive that got crashed be it pictures, musics anything.
I wish you the very best.
.10Q 4ur help,will I use d HDD as external or I will install d HDD back to d computer nd install d recuva software to recover d software.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas.. / This Is How To Unlock A Password Protected Computer. / My System Is Slow Even When My RAM Is 4g.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.